Best (boy)Friends Forever

TW: Read description
When I wake up my head is buried in the blondes chest, I groan when I feel something stroking the back of my hair carefully.

I know it's Clay but I still feel slightly uncomfortable, I don't like people touching my hair, it's weird.

I reach behind me and grab onto his hand, signalling for him to stop and he does so, intertwining our fingers.

"Good morning" I mumble into him and he just kisses the top of my head with a smile.

I still haven't opened my eyes yet so I take this time to do so, letting them adjust to the light pouring in the window before looking up to meet a pair of droopy green eyes.

"Hello" he chuckles.

"Hi" I blush back.

"Awk- I can finally tell you how cute your morning voice is. And your morning face, I love when  your hair is all messy and you can barely keep your eyes open and-" I cut him off as he teases to which I feel my face heat up even more.

"Yes... I know I'm good looking." I sigh.

"Do you want breakfast?"

I shake my head and roll away from him, closing my eyes again.

"We have school Nick~ cmon, I'll cook whatever you want! Within reason-"

"Whatever?" I question and turn back to him swiftly, watching his face fall.
———
"DO IT NO BALLS!" I yell through the bathroom door and Clay complains.

"I'm not going to cum on your scrambled eggs Nick!"

"Then why did you lock yourself in the bathroom with the plate of eggs? You said whatever!"

"WITHIN REASON!"

"DO IT!"

"THIS IS SEXUAL HARASSMENT!"

"I DONT CARE! ILL EAT YOUR CUMMY EGGS ANY DAY"

"NICK MY NEIGHBOURS ARE PROBABLY REALLY CONCERNED RIGHT NOW! IM SORRY MRS.TOMS!"

"SHES AN OLD ASS LADY WITH 72 CATS IM SURE SHE DOESNT FUCKING CARE! NOW CUM ON MY EGGS!"

I swear I hear sobs on the other side of the door, followed by a moan as I bang on the locked door.

Clay emerges after a few moments with a plate of eggs splattered with white and tears falling down his face.

My face turns to horror as I realise he actually did it and I watch at how he hands me the eggs with a fork.

I shakily take them and realise he's pushing me to the table with a giggle escaping his lips.

"Clay you didn't actually have to-"

"Eat up" he smiles and a single tear runs down his face.

He sits opposite me and watches me slowly cut some off, shaking as he pushes it up to my mouth.

"Clay please tell me this is-" I'm cut off by him shoving my fork in my mouth.

A sour taste covers my tongue and I spit it out of my mouth quickly.

"It's soap dude, but... don't worry, you'll taste it soon enough" he winks and I calm down.

My face falls when I register his words and I stutter to make words. An uncomfortable silence is over us.

"Hey- I didn't mean that. We'll go whatever pace you want, even if sex isn't for you I'll still support you"

I scratch the back of my neck,"yeah... Uhm- yeah. Yeah. I'm- im asexual- I think? Asexual spectrum, not fully asexual. Ace spike I think? But I don't like the term 'ace', I like- just... Asexual"

He smiles at me and nods,"that's fine. I won't make you do anything you don't want to"

I almost forget where this conversation started off at and I see him smiling down at his feet.

I go to eat more eggs then remember,"oh shit yeah- let's get you real food" he stands up and puts my plate by the sink, grabbing my hand and walking out the door.

"Isn't this away from real food?" I question and he just rolls his eyes.

"I'm buying you Mac Donald's, duh"
———