George

/NICK/
It's weird to think we've known George almost a year now. It's felt like way less time, he's comfortable to be around, he makes time fly.

He's beautiful and perfect in every way. He doesn't hit the beauty standard for men but he definitely does for women.

One thing I noticed about him was his character. Of course I noticed that he existed but I mean his character as in, his vibe- the way he acts.

His cocky and sarcastic. His smirks always catch me off guard and his overall feel is so inspiring.

I mean- he's the only person I've trusted enough to lose my virginity too-

Of course never again but still!

Not just that- he's hot.

His style fits him so well, he's hot.

I wouldn't blame him if he just broke up with me, I would too. He could've been so popular if he was more extroverted.

He might not come from a great family but he's surely going places in life. I'm not saying I don't want be stay with him but I'm saying I'm not sure about marriage, it's a big thing; you know?

George doesn't look gay. He looks like he grew up straight and stayed straight.

I don't know why he wants Clay and I but I guess he does. What made him change his sexuality for us? Are we that good?

And in only a few months too!
———

His fingers are soft as he braids my too long hair, I don't know why I let it get this long but my parents are begging me to get it cut, but George wanted to play with it so I'm getting it done tomorrow.

Clay smokes out the window and scrolls on his phone.

"I'm gonna miss all your hair, it's literally down to your shoulders almost"

"Really? I've had it in a bun so long I haven't noticed"

"You should get a mullet" he says and Clay scoffs.

"Don't do that. Seriously, Nick" he laughs and I look up at George.

"Move your head down idiot! I cant do it right if you don't look straight" he grabs my cheeks with one hand and guides me forwards.

The neighbours cat jumps in the window and George calls him over.

The silence is comforting this time, it makes me feel happy to have a cat purring in my ear and a cute boy braiding my hair, with another silently sat on my window not far away.

There's a knock at my door and my mother comes in.

"Clay! Put that out!" She scolds before turning her attention to George and I on my bed.

"Oh- I- uhm. Dinner. Will you be joining us boys?"

George nods and Clay does too.

"Ok. I'll see you down there in 20, and Clay- I won't ask you again. Put it out"

Clay puts out the cigarette in the ashtray beside him on the floor, waits for her to leave, then opens a new pack and lights another.

"It was done anyway" he shrugs.

Lefty mews and nuzzles against George's arm, distracting him temporarily so I take this chance to look at his pretty face in awe and slight jealousy.

"Clay, bring that here" George gestures without looking and the next thing you know Clay is on the bed too.

George breaths smoke over my head and offers it to me next.

I don't take a big drag but it's enough to feel calmer.

"Should we be smoking around the cat?" I ask and George pauses.

"Clay fuck off back to the window, this cat doesn't deserve any mutations"

Clay laughs and I bite my lip. He shuffles back to the window.

"Done" George says you can tell he's proud from his voice.

I sit up and open my camera on my phone to look at it.

"Damnn" Clay catcalls and I can't help but bite my lip again,"come over here shawty, lemme get a piece of that sweet ass"

George is grinning head to toe as I sweep my way over to Clay and land in his lap. We almost fall out the window but we just laugh it off and kiss, my lip bleeding onto his shirt.

"Aw shit sorry Clay" I apologise.

"No it's fine, you always get your- mouth... periods... on my clothes. I'm used to it"

"Mouth periods?" George raises his eyebrows at us and Clay shrugs.

Another knock at my door, Clay holds his cigarette hand out the window and watches as the door opens.

Andy stands awkwardly in the doorway, he's weird around George but he'd call Clay a million slurs.

"Mom sent me up to make sure Clay wasn't smoking and you weren't sexing either of them"

"What?" My mouth falls open.

"I don't know, she told me you looked really close to George just now" he looks at his feet.

"Well- tell her Clay isn't smoking and I'm not fucking anyone up here anytime soon"

"I'm not going to say that"

"Just tell her Clay isn't smoking then"

He nods and closes the door, then opens it again,"I forgot to tell you. Dinners on the table"

He leaves and George looks at us funny,"So Nick... when are we gonna sex up here?"

"Never. And why did he say it that way? Sex isn't something you do to someone, it's something you do with someone"

Clay shrugs and takes a drag.

"Clay? Do you wanna fuck really loudly on his bed and make people think it's him?"

He smirks at us and Clay rests his forehead on my shoulder with a giggle.
———