Chapter 13: An Ordinary Loss of Innocence

Essays to write, questions to answer, multiple choice to guess. All these love problems have finally started to interfere with my schooling. I haven't been able to study properly ever since... Scott.
All this sleeping through class isn't helping me either. I have a lot of content to catch up on and I will get through this, even if it kills me.
"The use of varying techniques have allowed this poem to..." I mumbled to myself, writing down anything that comes into my head.
Hmm. Maybe Sammy could help me with this stuff. I picked up my phone and dialled her number.

"Oh come one Sam. I need your help here. Pick up the phone...please."
"Hey! What's up!"
"Oh thank god, hey Sammy have you - "
"Hahaha! Did I getcha? I'm not here but please, leave a message after the-"
Ugh.
"There's just too much work that I've missed out on." I mumbled to myself, "maybe Alex can help me. Oh I don't wanna bother him, or do I?"
I picked up the phone again and dialed his number. I thought that maybe I could come over his house or something. We've been dating for a couple months but I've never been in his house, we didn't wanna get caught by someone walking past or anything.
"Hey babe, what's up?" I heard him say.
"Hey, Alex, I was thinking... that umm... well, could you maybe help me out with school?"
"Yeah of course! Just as long as it's not history, I don't wanna give you an unfair advantage." he chuckled.
"Yeah okay! Can I come over to your house or..." I asked. "Yeah sure. You know where it is right?" "Yup, I'll be there in like an hour, kay?"
"Sure, I'll just clean up a bit. I'll see you in an hour then."
"Yup." I hung up and shoved my stuff into my backpack.
"Hey mum!" I yelled. "Yes honey?" She responded. "Do you think you drop me off to Alex's place in like 40 minutes?"
"Do you the address? What time are you coming home...and what are you planning to do there?"
"Yup, umm maybe later at dinner time? Maybe I'll just call you later if you can come pick me up. I just need his help to study, Sam won't pick up her phone."

"Is this the place?" my mum asked from beside me. "Yup, can you come pick me up later too?" "Yeah, just don't be up too late. And call me when you want me to pick you up, just in case you spend the night or something."
"Mmk thanks again mum, love you!" I said leaving the car. Alex's house was a nice looking house, red roof and pale yellow brick walls. The lawn was kept tidy and he had some garden gnomes around some hedges near the fence. I noticed a leash and on a chair and a doggy door as I rang the doorbell.
After a couple seconds I started to hear barking so I turned around to look for a dog but a dog ran straight through the doggy door and started running around my legs. It was a pretty small Labrador, must have been a little over a year old. I picked her up and she started licking my face. "Aww aren't you just the cutest thing ever."
"I thought you were the cutest thing ever." Alex said as he opened the door. "Alex!" I yelled giving him a quick kiss as he led me into his house.
"Nice place." I've never seen the inside of a teachers house before. It looked like a normal place, a big tv, some pictures of Alex and who I assumed was his sister and the dog, and a nice big couch right in front of the tv.
"Oh, that's Dexter, by the way." Alex said from the kitchen. I could hear something sizzling.
"Hope you haven't had lunch yet." he said. "Nope, and that smells great. Whatcha cooking?"
"Just some stir fried noodles."
Wow, Alex cooks as well as being handsome. Didn't think that was possible. "So what did you need help with?"
I laughed. "A bit of everything. Science, maths, English, hospitality...history."
He laughed, "Well no history remember? But I might be able to help you with everything else."
"Thanks so much, Alex. You're the best."
"You are very welcome. Anything for my, Andy."
My Andy. Sounds pretty great to me.
"Hey do you want me to bring you some food or do you wanna just eat in the kitchen first?" he asked. "Yeah I'll come over there." I responded, putting both Dexter and my bag down.
"This smells amazing! I can't believe you can cook too. You're like the perfect man. Smart, handsome and can cook too."
He laughed, "I'm not perfect, trust me. Well eat up."
The food tasted great. I even went for seconds. After lunch we, went back into the living room and he help me studied everything. I looked outside and it must have been around 7:30 already. "Hey babe. I'm gonna go take a quick shower, I'll be back in a bit." he said, I nodded me head and soon he disappeared through the hallway.
I took this chance to quickly revise my notes on history so I wasn't wasting any time. Soon enough, Alex came back with an ACDC shirt on and some pajama pants. "Hey it's starting to get late, I think I'll call my mum. Can I borrow your phone, I left mine at home."
"Yeah sure, it's around the kitchen."
"Mmk thanks. Be right back." I said as I stood up. "Hey you dropped something." He said picking it up. "Oh umm is this... Umm er. Umm. Babe? umm." He mumbled.
"What is it?" I asked and he showed it to me. "Oh my god. Did that fall out of my pocket? Umm.. I don't know how that got there I promise."
It was condom, still in the wrapper. Suddenly, I remembered my mum day, "stay the night or something." Is this what she meant. Oh my.
"Umm I'm so sorry. I think my mum slid that into my pocket." Alex looked at me really confused.
"Why?" he asked. I shrugged my shoulders.
"Do- do you want to? I mean of course it's up to you. Why am I asking, just forget I said anything. Umm..."
My eyes glared open. I was shocked at first but I went over to him and put my arms around his waist.
We kissed, well rather he kissed me passionately. His hands were playing with my hair, and my hands had began exploring the curves of his back.
He slid his hands under my dark blue shirt and slipped it off, I did the same and we threw each other's shirts on the floor.
Our lips still locked, I could feel his hands playing with my hair again. My hands though, went south and groped his butt. I slid my hands under his long, grey pajamas and played with his butt. My knee was inbetween his legs and I could feel him hardening.
Quicky, he turned me around and pushed me on the couch. He got on top of me and kissed me again, more roughly this time. His hands were playing with my nipples, and his tongue started tracing down my chin, my neck and finally down to my nipples.
I started biting my lips, the pleasure was building up. He teased at my right nipple with his teeth and I let out a big moan. I took a moment of pause to witness his bare self as he slowly slid his pants off. He stood up, standing there naked save for a pair of tight black briefs.
I began taking off my jeans cautiously. I wasn't sure why I was afraid to do so. I knew I was ready for this.
We froze there, Alex watched as I slipped off my briefs and dropped them on the floor.
I could sense his hunger for me thickening as he trickled his fingers around the elastic of his briefs. He pulled on them, stretching them to the side, teasing me. I noticed him grinning at my anticipation and that did it for me. I leaned forward slowly yanking his briefs down myself.
There he was.
The man I love finally standing bare in front of me. The sight of his own instrument made me lose myself. I got up, and spun him around, pushing him down onto the couch, kicking his briefs away as I did so.
I kissed him again, passing the condom to him.

~~~~~

"Hey, babe, are you alright?" Alex asked. "Yeah, I'm fine why?"
"Just wondering how you were able to put up with... Nether regions..." He pointed down to his groin, grinning.
"Well... I think my legs are gonna be sore later. But. That was just the first time right? Who knows what'll happen next time." I winked at him.