Chapter 9: An Ordinary New Boyfriend

Mr. Henderson lunged himself at my lips, locking our lips together in a heated passion, losing myself in it as we kissed. I didn't bother pushing him away or fighting back. I wanted this just as much if not more than he did. His lips were much coarser than Scott's but it felt amazing. I could tell by the way he poked and proded his tongue at my lips that he had been wanting this to happen for a long time. 

I finally let his  enter my mouth and our tongues began dancing around each other. I closed my eyes, getting lost in the passionate sensation. I felt his hand slowly glide up from my knee to my thigh. I let out a moan as he clutched my thigh. He took it as a signal to place his other hand on the back of my head, pulling me closer.

I could feel him playing with my hair as he sucked the air out of my breath. I pulled back, taking in a breath as he opened his eyes, realizing what we had done. Alex opened his mouth but before he could say anything placed both of my hands on the back of his head and I smashed my lips onto his. I initiated this time, taking over his mouth. I saw him close his eyes again as I released one hand from his head and slid up his shirt, tracing the grooves of his abs.

I heard him moan when I finally reached his nipple. I nibbled on his bottom lip as I twisted his nipple around and he let out louder, more frequent moans. I shifted closer towards him as I finally began sliding his shirt off. I threw the shirt on the floor revealing his upper perfection. 

Alex had a slight trail of hair that led from his belly button to the edges of his trousers. I glimpsed at Alex's well defined six pack which led to his chiseled chest. His chest had a light scruff of hair which was a lighter tone of brown when compared to his hair.

Alex put his arms around my neck as I leaned in and took one of nipples into my mouth. He let out a gasp as he looked towards the ceiling. I circled the projection with my tongue and twisted with my teeth. This is so crazy. 

Alex then suddenly pushed me away with a worried look on his face. His face had gone bright red. He didn't even need to tell me what was wrong, the panic on his face told a thousand words. He wouldn't even look at me anymore, he kept looking everywhere but me. I could feel my stomach twisting as grit my teeth making my face started burn upin anger.

"What the hell is wrong now," I finally screamed, "I thought this was what you wanted?" He finally looked back at me. Only took me having to raise my voice for him to even look at me. This is definitely not going to work.

'I, you were going way too fast," Alex sighed his blush fading away, "I mean I only told you liked you like 10 minutes ago and you're nibbling on my nipples."

Oh god... I didn't even realize how much lust had taken over me. I just got lost in the heat of the moment and I clearly stepped over some sort of boundaries. I didn't even mean to make it go this far. Sure he was attractive and girls in the school probably swoon over him but, he was my teacher. My teacher who happened to like me and I think - no I knew, I liked him back.

Or was it just the rebound of having lost Scott? What I had, what I thought I had with Scott was special. Maybe I was just doing this to fill the hole that suddenly gaped open as soon as I learned that Scott was tricking me.

Alex looked at me, his eyes filled with sorrow as he opened his mouth, "I'm so sorry, Andrew." I could see tears beginning to form in his eyes. He didn't need to be sorry. I came on way too strong, it was all my fault. "No, don't be. It was my fault. I came on too strong." I murmured.

Alex brushed the tears away from his eyes and a small but distinctive smile began to form in the corners of his lips. His perfectly, imperfect lips. "Yeah, a little too strong. Don't you think?" He laughed pointing at his rock hard nipples. I joined in the laughter as I got up and grabbed his shirt off the floor.