Chapter 1: An Ordinary Day

(PIC OF ANDREW ON THE RIGHT :D)

It was just an ordinary, uneventful school day. As a creature of habit, I could be found sitting where I always sat during lunch, outside next to the flower garden near the outskirts of the football field near the back of the school. 

I liked it here. It was peaceful, serene and I could easily clear my thoughts here. But the best part was being able to perv on the topless football jocks. They were always playing some form of sport whether it be soccer, oz tag my or personal favourite, footy. The sight of them tackling each underneath the heat of Summer was a sight to behold.

I thought it was pretty harmless to fantasize about those teenage gods cause they're all bound to be straight, right?

Well, being a 17 year old gay guy in    wasn't easy, being a closet case didn't make it any easier.My name is Andrew Polk. I have shaggy dark brown hair that match both my eyes. I consider myself pretty lean, not too thin but not too chubby. People have said that I'm a little short for my age and I agree with them. I grew up being pretty insecure all my life. I live with my parents and sister, Annie.

They don't know that I'm gay, almost no one does.

I've seen gay people get attacked by arrogant homophobes and I, of course, was helpless. I was afraid that if I had helped them, people would find out about me and hurt me instead of them.

I know, it was cruel to at least not help but I just couldn't risk people knowing that I was the same. I couldn't risk my parents finding out. I couldn't risk my brother finding out and I sure as hell couldn't risk letting anyone find out that I was infatuated with one of the football jocks. Scott Copper... I was completely smitten over him. 

"Andy!".

I turned to the left to see a familiar face. Samantha Biggs, my best friend since diaper days.We pretty much see each other everyday so it's not uncommon, although some people genuinely think that we're dating (we're not), to see us cuddling or  locking arms. She's the only person who knows that I'm you know... gay. 

Her long, sandy blond hair flew freely and gracefully as she jogged towards me. She was wearing the ordinary girls school uniform. White business shirt with the sleeves rolled up to her shoulders and the grey checkered skirt, which was barely covering her... underparts.

She liked to flaunt her astonishingly good looks and she knew  that some most guys would do anything to even get close to her. But not me. I think that's why she still hangs out with me after all these years.

"Sup, Sammy," I responded, skooching over the metal chair to give her some room. "You should seriously wear a bra," I whispered to her. "You need to keep those watermelons locked up. I caught a bunch o' dudes staring at 'em when you were jogging up here".

"Yeah, I saw. And that's the whole point of not wearing a bra. Andy, it's not a crime to flaunt what my mamma gave me," she remarked cupping her breasts. We noticed a few more guys point and look in our direction and we both chuckled. It was nice to be noticed even if they were staring at her and not me. 

"Anyway, I saw you staring at Mr. Popular, Scott, again," she quickly joked. "You know people are gonna start to suspect you're gay if they catch you staring at them."

"Woah, you can't just change the subject like that!" I protested. "I can't help myself anyway. He's just so... impossible. You know?". I frowned and continued to stare at Scott. 

How could I not like him? He's a total dream boat! His short, mahogany brown hair is always styled on point, slightly curved upwards at the front matching his skin tone. He was slightly leaning on the tanned side.