Chapter 6: An Ordinary Anniversary

What I once believed would be my doom, was my boyfriend. I once thought that Stephanie would ruin my life but because of what she did - 'outing' me, she gave me a new perspective on life. A perspective where I don't care what other people think about me. And neither does Scott, although he refrains himself from letting his family find out, everyone else seems to not mind that he was gay. Of course there were those dim-witted, arrogant douchebags who would try to bring us down but, we found each other every time and just seeing each other brought us back up.

So much has happened this month.This past month has been amazing. The best of my life. 

Bzzt. A text message from Scotty,

"Hey babe, happy monthy-versary! Do you want me to come pick you up for school? I bought you a little something-something <3."

"Yes pls <3! u didnt hav to buy me anything babe... I didnt get you anything..." I lied. I bought him the best present ever. It was a signed jersey of his favourite soccer player, Robin van Persie. Of course, I had no idea who he was but Scotty always went on and on about how 'amazing' he was. I saw him on tv once, he was pretty hot. I knew he was going to freak out.

"Dw babe. I'm omw right now, see you soon."

 I fixed my collar and quickly brushed my hair for a second time before rushing downstairs. The doorbell chimed the moment I put my hand on the doorknob. "BOO!" I surprised him and Scotty flinched backwards. "How do you always get to the door when I do?" He asked and gave me a light kiss on my cheek. "Cause? Magic."

"So, what's this 'something-something' you got me?" I asked. He grinned and led me to his car, he got in and kept me waiting outside of it while he reached for a little black box. "Here." He said before bending down and kneeling on one knee. Oh my gosh. What?

I took a step back and looked at him in confusion. Was he going to propose to me? We've only been dating a month and we havn't even you know... had sex yet. I took another step back and he opened the box.

He opened the box to reveal a matching pair of silver bracelets. I let out a sigh of relief and slowly reached for it but Scott grabbed my hand and pushed it away. He then proceeded to take one of the bracelets out of the box himself and slowly turned it on its back. Scott Copper - my first and only love. Was engraved in an italic font. Scotty looked up at me and smiled as he put it around my wrist, it fit perfectly and when he attached the hook, I instantly blushed. He then proceeded to take the other one out of the box and he handed it to me, throwing the box back in the glove compartment of his car. Andrew Polk - my first and only love. Was engraved on  the back in the same italic font as the my bracelet. I quickly put it around his wrist and attached the hooks. I gasped when I realized what I had just read. 

I stared at him, my eyes welling as he got up and said, "Andrew, I know we've only been dating for a month now but I feel like we've been this way forever. I've admired you from afar for far too long and I can't let you get away from me. I don't have to force anything with you because every day I spend with you feels so natural. I find something new to love about you every time I see you and every day I've spent with you, has made me realize that... I love you."

Tears started flowing from my eyes. "I... I love you too." I eventually responded. Quickly, I leaped at him, locking him in a tight embrace and connecting our lips. His lips were soft as usual and I pulled him in closer. I shut my eyes and let him take control. He demanded I open my mouth to let his tongue enter it. I let out a moan as he pushed me inside his car and shut the door with his foot. I was now laying over the top of the front car seats, his body on top of mine. He began circling the tip of my tongue with his own. I arched my back as he slowly grinded his crotch against my leg. I could feel the passion, the lust, the drive like I did the very first time we kissed.