FAMILY TREE

I know some of the readers comment that Voldemort was Cassie's uncle

I know some of the readers comment that Voldemort was Cassie's uncle. I make some calculation and in my opinion it would a little bit weird if Valkyrie and Voldemort are cousins since they're 34 years apart. I make Valkyrie a year younger than Sirius. Below was some explanations about Cassie's family.

⨳⨳⨳⨳⨳⨳⨳

Genevieve Selwyn ran to France after she found out that she was pregnant with Morfin Gaunt's son. She knew that Morfin was a very nasty temper man, a fantastic amount of arrogance and pride obsessed with keeping the line pure and she didn't want her son to suffer. With the help of her family fortune, she start a new life with her son, Tobias Noah Selwyn. Not wanting anyone from the British Wizarding World to find that there's another Gaunt so her son used the Selwyn family name. Tobias grew up happily with his mother and went to Beauxbatons Academy of Magic. 

During his time there, he met the love of his life, Charlotte Leonhart, a French pureblood witch. After graduate from the academy, Tobias proposed to her and they live peacefully in muggle world. Both of them were not interested in the pureblood politics. And with their family wealth combine they didn't have to work but Charlotte still open a bakery since it was her dreams to open one.

Valkyrie Luna Gaunt- Selwyn was born on 10 February 1960, three years after Tobias's marriage. Valkyrie was a free spirited child and love to travel. Even though Valkyrie was raised in muggle world, her parents still taught her the pureblood customs. After graduate from Durmstrang, she went to travel all around the world before deciding to settle down. During her time in London, She met Sirius Black at a muggle bar. One thing led to another, they get married after Valkyrie was pregnant with Cassie although Valkyrie's parents was strongly against it.

Even though Valkyrie's parents hated Sirius, they adored Regulus for he was kind and even took care of his niece like his own daughter after Valkyrie's death. They knew the dark past of Regulus and how Regulus used to serve under Tobias's cousin as one of the top Death Eater. Charlotte even has a good relationship with Walburga before her death. They then took care of Regulus as their own son after Walburga's death. 

⨳ 𝔩𝔞𝔡𝔶𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔤𝔢𝔯𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔫 ⨳