Chapter 2- The Accident

I woke up in the hospital after being in a coma for 5 days, I didn't remember anyone in the room with me except my mom and Anna. I felt horrible for not remembering my friends. Or I think they are. I rememeber somethings from the accident

*flash back*

I hear a siren, its getting closer, but all I can see is darkness. I heard a voice " Oh man, the car is tottaled, I hope she makes it, the guy in the other car didn't even see her coming, the car rolled about 100 meters. The guy only has a few cuts and brusies." " Hey, I'm John the paramedic, move out of the way so I can check on her"  I saw a flash of light in my eyes then it was gone, I tried opening my eyes, but I couldn't. That's when I slipped into a coma.

*back to reality*

I'm attached to all these cords and I have no idea whats going on. I told my mom I don't rememeber who these people are, except for Anna. " Well Honey, there's Alexis and Zayn, Liam and Makayla, and Louis whos with Anna, Niall and Harry haven't left your side since they found out you were in the hospital." Niall walks up to my bed " I'm so happy you're okay Aimee, I haven't left you, I missed you" I try to comprehend everything hes saying and I notice his gorgous blue eyes, and sexy smile looking down at me. I reach up to touch his face and thats when Harry stepped in. " what the hell Niall, shes my girlfriend, give me time to talk too.* looks at me* Hey baby, I'm sorry we fought before, I love you and I hope you can forgive me" " Wait, I'm your girlfriend* as Harry is leaning in to kiss me* " ahh, yeah, we started dating 5 years ago." You looked super confused and told him you don't rememeber anything. Harry started crying and left the room, all the boys and girls followed including mom. But Niall stayed back " Why are you still here? and I'm trying to remember but we were bestfriends right? I could tell how because how worried your voice was." Niall looks at me all teary eyed " You do know what happened right? You and Harry got in a huge fight and you called me about 12 times and I was on stage, the last message was the sound of the accient. I started crying listening to it, I rushed over here before any of the boys could even realize what was going on, I've been here since you went into the coma" I started crying and Niall came over to my bed and layed down next to me and played with my hair to comfort me. " Harry burst into the room to see Niall laying with me " NIALL WHAT THE FUCK BRO? Shes my girlfriend rememeber, we dont steal eachothers girlfriends. YOu know what Niall, come fight me for her, shes always been mine, you lost your chance, you've had her your whole life and you never thought of her that way"