chapter 16- the restaurant, mall and Lou

It was after 7pm and the late night shoppers were just arriving at the mall for all the sales. " Lou thank you so much for taking me, I needed some time away from the boys, and spend sometime shopping with my bestest friend ever" I linked arms with him as we browsed through stores finding the sexiest dresses, shoes and purses to match." Aimee I know how you feel about Harry but it seems like he still loves you and truly means what he says, you're my bestfriend and I couldn't ask for anyone better but make sure you know who and what you want." I looked up at him and knew exactly what he meant. I want Niall but my body wants Harry. I tried on this one tight black dress and I took a picture with it on and sent it to all the boys and asked if I should buy it for the next show. Zayn told me I looked hot and gave me a yes, Liam was like naughty girl but yes, Louis picked it out so of course he said yes, but I didn't get a text back from Niall or Harry. I yelled at Lou to help me outta my dress and he was about to leave when I told him that he was going to be an uncle Lou in about 8 months and that's why I needed a bigger size. " OMG GURL are you fucking kidding me? I'm so happy for you, I thought the crash and what happened you weren't going to be able to have a baby. But whos the dad love?" I looked up at him and I told him I didn't know... Which I didn't, I was hoping it was Nialls but me and Harry had sex before me and Niall became official, so me and Niall had sex that night in the hotel room before leaving on tour. So it could be either ones baby... I'm so confused. " Lou, I'm really happy I'm having the baby, and I want you, Liam and Zayn, and Harry to all be the uncles and god fathers of my baby. I'll let you help with the clothes shopping and choosing the name ok?" His face lit up and he yelled " IM GONNA BE A GODFATHER AND A UNCLE" everyone in the store clapped as I turned beat red. " Lou I haven't told Niall so please don't tell anyone until I figure out how to tell my boy" I got Lou to help me outta my dress and into normal clothes and we headed off to star bucks. I knew what Liam and Zayn were going to say but Harry and Niall were going to fight no matter what because they wanna know who the father is. I should find out.. " Lou can you come to the doctors with me to see who the dad is? We can get both of there hairs for brushes and that should be enough DNA so we can know" " I would love to come, as long as we get an ultrasound so I can see my like niece or nephew, is that okay?" I nod " Of course it is Louis" I winked and we headed back to the bus after a long day of shopping but I couldn't help but wonder what the doctors would say about the father.