Chapter 13- Lots of surprises

It was show night again and I was finally out of the hospital. I got to ride on the tour bus with all of the boys and my bestfriends. I love everyone so much, Harry was sitting in the back looking at his phone. I walked over to see what the matter was because he was crying. " Harry are you okay?" He looked at me with teary eyes and red face, he sniffled and said " I lost you Aimee, and I know you love me and I love you, I'm sorry and I know me saying that won't change how you feel" I bent over him and kissed his forehead, and told him I still care about him. I curled up next to him and put my head on his lap and I fell asleep. " Aimee, wake up, I have to get up the show starts soon, all the boys are inside and same with the girls, I thought I'd let you sleep abit". I woke up and looked at Harry, He looked so happy to have me there with him." I'm sorry Hazza, I'll get up and meet you inside since you have to change your top." He grabbed my arm when I went to get up, and pulled me into a huge hug. " please don't leave yet." " I won't" I sat back down and he took of his shirt, omg, his abs, v line, the tattoos. Why did I have to stay, I just wanna pounce on him... " Harryyy...." He comes over and straddles my lap. " what Aimee? Miss this?" I just looked up at him and hugged him tight. " I do but you cheated remember? I don't wan...." He pushed his lips against mine, I want to be with Niall, Harry cheated, I tried to pull back but Harry was on top of me and had me pin against the seat. He pulled back, smiled then got off. " I know you're going to hate me now but I wanted proper closure with you, we didn't end off how I wanted and I'm sorry" I just looked up at him, I could never stay mad at Harry for ever, I know he's sorry but I'm with Niall now. " Harry you have to get onstage in 20 mins, get your ass inside and preform like there's no tomorrow, you kinda owe me anyways" I winked and got off the bus, I feel so empty, I'm gonna go find Niall's dressing room so I can hug him before he goes on stage. I ran into Zayn, Lou and Liam, " hey boys" they all looked at me like they knew a secret "did I kill someone? why are you guys looking at me like that?" " We know what Harry did to you but he loves you darling, Niall also loves you, and you need to choose wisely who you want, because Niall will treat you like a princess and Harry is a bad boy, so yeah." Lou says with sass. "Lou is right Aimee, Harry was a jerk, but Niall is amazing, really all of us would date you but we can't... I don't like sharing" Zayn says running his hand threw his hair, damn I loved it when he did that, I would love to date all of the boys. " I love you guys and I know you care for me, I'm gonna come on tour with you guys for awhile and then I'll decide who is more loyal to me." They all node " YES" they all shout together " this will be so much fun, we'll party and get drunk and shop" You can guess who said what for that one ;)