Chapter 14- After the show ( Niall's pov)

Aimee look gorgeous. She waited for me in my dressing room so we could talk before going on the bus. " Hey sexy why are you in my dressing room?" She looked up at me with her amazing blue eyes and smiled "I'm coming with you guys on tour for awhile. I should have asked you but mom and Paul said It was okay for me to come, I'll be the one who cleans the bus for you guys . " I smiled so big I ran over and tackled her onto the couch, I kissed up her neck till I got to her mouth and gave her the biggest kiss ever " I'm so happy you'll be with me, but what about Harry?" she looked down at her hands " we'll just have to be secret for now okay baby?"  I nodded in agreement and kissed her again, she is the best kisser in the world, she wrapped her arms around my neck to pull me more on top of her, I love when she takes control like that. She looked up and me and I kissed her again,  I pulled back and said " I love you so much Aimee, please be mine forever?" "Yes Niall" She leaned up and kissed me. I got up and pulled her into my famous Horan hug and then I lead her out of the dressing room and onto the bus. The first thing she said was " I'm coming with you guys on tour, I put my bag on the bus already and I'm ready to go" Everyone got up and cheered and hugged her to death, including Harry who hugged her a abit longer then the rest. "  So when do we leave?" She asked. I looked at her and smiled "tonight darling"