Chapter 17- The Hospital and the Reveal

It was about 4pm and Lou and I were waiting the room at the hospital. " I'm scared Louis, I don't know who the father is and what if its not who I want or think it is?" I looked at him all worried and he grabbed my hand and told me it would be okay. The doctor came out and asked if I was ready to do the ultra sound so I could see my baby. I was so excited but nervous at the same time. I grabbed Lou's hand and he came in the room with me. " Is he the boyfriend?" the doctor asked. " Umm, he's my bestfriend, to be honest I don't know who the father of my baby is, we were wondering if after the ultra sound you could help me out by telling me who is the father." The doctor nodded and said he would do anything for me. I felt the cold gel on my tummy and he pressed the camera to it. I looked over and started crying. I was able to see the little head, and it had a heart beat. Oh my god. Lou grabbed my hand " OMG I'm gonna be an uncle and a god father, he/she's so cute, Doc can you tell if its a girl or boy yet? I need to start shopping!!" " When we check the DNA we can find out if its a boy or girl, if you want to know Ms.Aimee." I would love to know, but I'm still worried about the father thing.

*a few hours later*

" The results are in Aimee, it's going to be a baby girl and the DNA you brought doesn't match up to either one of those boys. But I do know his name, and its Louis Tomlinson. I just about fainted. Lou rushed in and was asking what happened, and the doctor said he told me who the real father was. " Lou you're her father" That's when Lou blacked out.

* Louis POV ( after the black out)

" What do you mean I'm the father? How?" I looked at him and told him. " It was the night of the party, when Harry went with the stupid bitch, you stayed with me for abit and I got drunk and so did you, we made love Lou but I knew you wouldn't remember it because you never do when you drink. I do and I was worried it would ruin our friendship, but I was 100% sure it was either Niall or Harry because I had sex with them around the same week or tow. I'm scared Lou what's Niall going to think about me? What are you going to tell him?" He looked at me and said " I wont tell him im the father we'll go along like its his baby but I'll tell her when shes old enough to understand." "Okay Lou, thanks" I kissed his cheek and we left the hospital in confusion but satisfied. We got back to the hotel and just went to our rooms. I called all the boys in mine and Nialls room and that's when it all started...