Chapter 4- I'm in love? ( Aimee's POV again)

Harry came and sat next to me after shutting the door " I'm really sorry about the fight Aimee, I love you and I really want to still be your boyfriend so I can prove and show you how much you mean to me" " Harry I really don't rememeber anything" He leaned down and kissed me and I felt something but I have no idea what it was. He deepened the kiss, I just let him do what he wanted because he is my boyfriend, at least thats what I'm told. I grab on to his gorgeous curly hair and pull him on the bed with me, he puts his arm above my butt and pulls me right against his chisled body and his amazing warmth. I pulled back " Harry, I love you too, but you have to help me rememeber who you are, I'm getting abit of memory back but not enough to prove who you are" He looks at me with his big green eyes and kisses my nose " i'll be right back babe " as he leaves the room, I let out a huge sigh and try to figure out what was going threw my head right now. Harry Styles from One Direction just made out with me one my hospital bed, and Niall Horan is my bestfriend from One Direction and Lou, Liam and Zayn are like my brothers. *knock knock* The knocking made me come back to reality, and then all the boys pilled into my room. First Niall, Louis, Liam, Zayn then at last Harry. " We are going to sing you a song so then it can jerk your memory to tell you who we all are" Liam states, I just sit there in awe to hear the song that they start to sing, it was Little Things, my favorite song that made me cry. I rememeber now, who is who!!!!!