Chapter 9- What the hell? ( Aimee's POV)

I kept my eyes closed but I heard my door open " Aimee are you awake?" It was Liam" What do you want Liam? I so tired" " Niall and Harry had a fight. Niall just has a cut on his forehead but hes getting stiches now. And Harry has a black eye and a fat lip. I have to tell you why they were fighting and then they can come tell you there selves. I just can't keep this from you Aimee" I sit up and look at Liam, he looks concerned and I'm worried. What has Harry done? I trust Liam so much, I motioned him to sit beside me " Whats wrong Liam?" He looked at me with his big brown eyes and said " Its Harry, he has  been cheating on you for months now while we were on tour. I know he loves you and he was lonely. I'm not taking his side but its not fair to you to jump right back into his arms while he's been sleeping around behind your back. He has been leaving the Hospital and going to find his ex Hollie and goes out and parties with her, then comes back drunk off his ass. Aimee all of us boys love you and we all want the best for you but its not Harry."  I started to cry so much I couldnt breath, Liam started hugging and cuddling me to make me stop. Fuck why did I have to fall for such and asshole. I knew he was a player. " Liaam? I think I'm gonna puke, get me the can" He hands it over and I threw up all the nasty hospital food Ive had. " He is such and asshole. I want him to tell me in person, go get him?"