Chapter 3 -Maybe hes right! ( Niall's POV)

You know I've never thought of Aimee like that, shes always been my bestfriend like a sister to me, but seeing her like this made me think, maybe I've loved her this wholetime and took a travastiy to see it. " Harry I'm not fighting you for Aimee, she doesn't rememeber who you are, she rememebered me as her bestfriend, and her bestfriend Anna and her mom. So Harry shut the fuck up okay? Really It's Aimee's choice who she picks." Harrys face turned bright red, I've never seen it like that before " Niall I swear to god if you don't leave you're going to be in a hospital bed too." " Fine I'll leave Harry, but its her choice on who she dates now. Nothing in the past matters." I walked into the hall where everyone else was sitting. They all asked what happened since they heard the yelling " Well, Harry thinks I'm trying to steal Aimee from him, but really she doesn't rememeber who he is, and she started crying when I told her what happened and why she went into a coma, so I layed down and played with her hair because I knew that would calm her down, which it did. And Harry came in assuming shit that isn't true." Liam and Lou come over, Liam tells me " its okay Nialler, we believe you and we don't feel hurt that she doesn't rememeber us, we just have to make her see us the way she did before and maybe it will trigger who all of us are" " we should sing to her, like one of the songs that each of us have a solo, so she can hear each of our individual voices" proclaimed Lou! " Worth a shot right? Zayn go get Harry so we can prepare"