Chapter 7- What am I suppose to do?( Aimees POV)

I woke up to this gorgeous blonde boy, Niall is so perfect, I'm glad he spent the night with me, I wonder what he's thinking about right now " Niall? Whats wrong?" " Nothing Aimee, just thinking is all, do you want anything to drink?" I looked up at him and I could tell some thing was wrong but I just left him alone. " Umm, no thanks Nialler, if I need anything I'll text you okay? I'm still tired, You take the boys and girls out to eat or something, not everyone can stay. My mom will stay with me for a few hours so you guys can get out and about and get some fresh air" Niall just looked at me with his sad eyes " Fine Aimee, but I might bring you something back so I can see that beautiful smile of yours" I rolled my eyes " Fine, but nothing too big okay?" "okay darling"

 Niall left my room and I was happy to finally be alone to just think about how I feel. Niall is such a gentleman and has been here ever since I slipped into a coma, I don't even know where Harry was half of the time. I know Harry is my boyfriend but I can't feel it anymore. I loved Harry more then anything but something doesn't feel right to me.

" Hey Sweetie, how was your night?" My mom poked her head in to ask " it was fine, is everyone gone yet?" Mom came and sat on my bed "Yeah they left an hour ago, I hope you're doing a lot better baby doll, I hate seeing you like this, I'm glad your memory came back but I don't know. Niall seems to be in love with you since he hasn't left your side, Harry on the other hand has been back and forth while everyone else has stayed, he kept leaving, for hours on end. I think you need to ask him the truth babe" I looked at her all puzzled and now crying " I know, but I dont know what happened between me and Harry, we used to be perfect together and I honestly dont even know where he was or where he left to when he did leave. I'm going to ask him tonight if I can get the courage too, I love you mommy" She kissed my forehead and gave me a hug. we said out goodnights and I dozed off listening to my One Direction CD.