Who am I again? I forget.

The light hurts their eyes.

Where are they? What is this beautiful place? Slowly, they sat up, surveying the surrounding forest. Mushrooms grew around him, big and small. It was lush and calm in this strange place. So, of course, they walked around.

There wasn't much beyond the plants and trees, so quickly they grew bored. Time was meaningless in this place as hours turned to days of wandering and playing in the mushroom fields.

Suddenly, his normal routine was interrupted by another cookie. She seemed lost. "Hewo fwend! Would you wike a mushroom?" The small cookie offers up a bright purple mushroom, smiling brightly at the lost one. They were adorable, so of course, who was she to say no?

She collapsed in a heap shortly after, the small cookie confused. "Fwend? Fwend, wake up!" They shook the cookie, but they just crumble away at the touch. It was a shame, they thought, but next time they will make a true friend. One who won't wither away when they give them gifts.

They just didn't think he would look like the grim reaper.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its 10 pm as I write this and I have zero will to live lmao enjoy