Mushrooms From My head

The sound of windchimes was apparent if you enter Shroomie's room, potted plants and fungi of all colours scattered about the room. The child was no more than 8 at this point but was a wiz when it came to caring for herbs, plants and fungus of all sizes. Almost everyone agreed that they could grow anything, but for some reason, the child refused to grow flowers of any sort. They used to grow some roses, but after Licorce told them that yes, it's a type of flower, they threw the pot out of the window. Nobody really knew *why,* they just did. And that was the wonder of Poison Mushroom.

They simply did.

They were just odd, a little crooked, like a picture frame that just won't hang right. That wasn't a bad thing, just- interesting. 

Once, Licorice caught them swinging from vines across the halls and causing things to fall.

Another time, Pomegranate saw them trying to talk to plants. That happened more than once.

Velvet saw them try and eat rocks, Choco has seen them try to replicate the spells Licorice would cast (and fail), Pom saw them try to walk on walls while talking to themself. 

All of them have seen Shroomie go into Master's quarters when they can't sleep. Nobody ever said a word.

Shroomie was a little odd, but it made Cookies who saw them smile.