Chapter 1

Today's my first day at Golden Diamond Industry and I'm pretty excited. I've been waiting for this day since forever. I get out of bed and head to the bathroom and do my hygiene. After that I walk into my closet and bring out the outfit I had prepared for the day. I lotion then put on the outfit, I decided to put my hair in a bun and go with a bit of a natural look. Once I was done I headed downstairs.

" Where are you off to looking like millions of dollar?" My roommate and best friend Rickey asked.

" I'm off to work " I say making myself a bowl of cereal.

" Oh at Golden Diamond Industry? Mmm I hear that place is amazing and the owner is gorgeous " He says flipping through a magazine.

" I haven't seen the owner yet but I'm meeting him sometime during the week " I say.

" God that boy is a true god, I get wet just seeing his face " Rickey says biting his lip.

" Rickey!! Your so gross " I say throwing a box at him.

" That's why you love me " he says smiling showing off his pearly whites. I playfully roll my eyes at him. After I finished my breakfast I grab my purse and my phone.

" Bye babe " I say kissing Rickey's cheek then I head for the door.

" Bye baby girl have fun, and I wanna hear about everything when you get back!! " He shouts.

" Okay!!" I shout back then I head out. I walk towards the elevator and press the down button. I wait a few minutes and then the door opens, I head inside and press the lobby. Once I reach the lobby I wave hi to Eric the counter guy and I head towards the door. Baxter the security guard opens the door and helps me hail a cab. I thank him and get inside the cab and tell the driver where to go. 15 minutes later I'm outside Golden Diamond Industry and it is beautiful. I pay the cab driver and head inside making sure to take out my badge. I push through the revolving door and into the lobby. The two security guards didn't seem to pay much attention when I showed them my ID card. I was on my way towards the elevator when I see a red haired drop her things on floor, I watched as people walked by not seeming to notice the papers all over the floor. I crouched to help the woman pick up her papers.

" Thank you so much " She said smiling up at me.

" No problem, It looked like you needed help " I say smiling back and picking up a file of papers. I bent down to pick up a paper when I bumped into a man all suited up. I waited a while for him to move but when he didn't I straightened myself up. The three-piece suit made my body tingle a bit but the the tall, powerfully built man inside of it made me aroused.

Wow this man was unbelievably gorgeous. He crouched down to pick up one of the files and I couldn't help but stare at his beauty. He picked up the file of papers and stood up proceeding to hand it to me. I instantly backed up tripping over my own foot, I closed my eyes waiting to hit the floor but i never hit the hard cold floor. I opened one eye to see I was body to body with the god. I opened both eyes and proceeded to stand up straight. He instantly let go once I was standing straight and then he handed me the file. He was just about to say something when his pager pinged and he walked off. I stared at how gracefully he walked and how sexy his ass looked.

*Clears throat * I look back at the girl and handed her the file.

" Sorry " I say blushing in embarrassment.

" It fine, I was a bit star strucked also. I mean he is beautiful " She says biting her lips and looking towards the direction he went. " oh and by the way im Monica " she says stretching her hand out.

" Toyin " I say smiling and shaking her hand.

" Pretty name. So I'm guessing your new?" She questions.