Chapter 17

When I got to the room, I started packing my things. I put every single thing that I had brought into the suitcase. The only thing that wasn't in the suitcase were the shoes that I'm going to wear and my purse. Once I finished packing I grabbed my phone and dialed Rickey's number. He picked up on the third ring.

Phone Convo

" Hey babygirl, what's up?" He questions.

" Hey Rickey, are you busy?" I ask.

" Nah, not at all...why? What's up?" He asks.

" Um, I was wondering if you could come pick me up, " I say.

" From where?" He asks.

" The retreat " I say.

" Why? What happened?" He asks.

" You know, you ask a lot of questions " I say.

" Yea, I know. Now answer the question, what happened?" He asks.

" I'll tell you when you come pick me up, " I say.

" Who told you I was coming to pick you up? " He laughs.

" Please Rickey. I'll pay for gas and stuff.... I really don't want to be here " I say my voice cracking a bit.

"......* Sighs * Okay, I'll be there as soon as possible " He says.

" Thank you " I say.

" Mhm, but you are telling me everything...got it?" He says.

" Okay, I'll tell you everything " I say and I mean it. I am going to tell him every last thing. From what Sebastian does to me, to what I just found out.

" Good, I'll see you soon " He says.

" Okay, I love you " I say.

" Love you too pooh " He says.

I put my phone in my back pocket and grab my purse and suitcase. I walk towards the door, open it up, walk out then close it. I walk over to the elevator and press the down button. After a few minutes, it dinged and the doors opened. I stepped in and pressed the first floor.

Once I reached the lobby, I rolled my suitcase towards the door. I was just about to open the door when my name was called. I turned around and saw Dmitri jogging over to me.

" Hey, where are you going? The retreat ain't even over " He says.

" I-I'm leaving " I say looking down.

" Why?" He asks concerned.

" There's a lot of things going on right now, and I really can't handle it, " I say looking back up at him.

" So you're going back home?" He asks putting his hands in his pockets.

" Yea, my roommate is coming to pick me up, " I say.

" ...you live in New York right?" He asks. I nod my head.

" So, it's obviously going to take her a while to get here, " He says.

" I know, I was just going to wait outside for him " I say emphasizing the him. 

" Him? Your roommate is a dude?" He asks surprised. 

" Uh yea, " I say.

" Are you guys messing around and stuff?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

" No, why would you think that?" I ask.

" You're a hot girl, his probably a hot guy...I mean, come on....and besides who wouldn't want to messing around with you " He smiles.

" Well he isn't into me like that anyways, he is my best friend " I say.