Chapter#1

Haley is sitting on the floor and her back is against a wall and then Haley gets up and looks around sees a painting.  Haley looks out her window and doesn't see Monty and then someone comes into view through her window. The person is in a full suit.

Haley says"hey.

the person turns around and goes into Montys room and is cleaning it.

Haley says"hey,hey,hey!

Haley takes her iv pole and breaks the widow and takes her arm and puts it through the broken window and unlocks the door and then as she brings her arm back she cuts her arm open. Haley screams in pain and then she opens the door, and then goes on the ground and grabs a piece of glass off the ground and goes up to the person and rip off the head to her suit. the lady looks frightened and then Haley takes the glass to the lady's neck.

Lady says"please you don't understand,I'm gonna be contaminated.

Haley says"I don't care, where am I?

Lady says"please?

Haley says"where are my friends?

Lady says"please I don't want to die!

Haley says"then take me to my friends.

Lady says"your bleeding.

Haley says"I'm fine, I've delt with worse than this.

Haley turns the lady around and holds the glass to her throat and then they get to a point where you need  a key card. Then the lady goes to reach in her pocket.

Haley says"hey!

Lady says"I'm just getting my key card.

the lady grabs the key card scans it and then they get in the elevator.

Haley says"which level?!

the lady presses which level they go on.

Haley says"who are you? Where are we? How many of you are their?

the elevator door opens and we start walking outside and then we turn and it looks like a normal dinner gathering.

Haley says"what the hell?!

Then everyone looks over and sees us.

Some lady says"contaminate breach.

everyone leaves the room in a panick. the lady moves my arm away while I'm distracted and runs away.

Haley says"where the hell am I?!

Bellamy's pov

Bellamy is running in the woods with a spear, and then he stops for a second.

Someone says"Bellamy.

Bellamy turns around and takes the spear and aims it to where he heard his name and then he recognizes the person.

Bellamy says"get back down.

Person says"we're you followed?

Bellamy says"quiet! Have you seen Finn?

Another person says"Finns alive?

Bellamy says"he was. We got separated. We knew the fire was coming so we ran. But one of them followed. How'd you guys get out?

Another person says"we uh, saw the ark come down, and we thought we'd get some help. Piece of it came down this way. Monroe think it's  mecha personally I thi-

we hear a horse and then we start hearing chatter.

Bellamy says"follow me stay low and quiet.

they all follow the noise and see a grounder and Finn and another dude. Bellamy sees the one dude get killed and then the grounder gets back on the horse and they start walking again. as soon as they start walking again. Bellamy and Monroe and the other person started following Finn and the grounder.