Chapter#10

Bellamy's pov

I'm walking down a hill and Lincoln goes ahead of me and goes to an animal and cuts it open. Lincoln stick his hands inside and then brings his hands out and they have blood on them and then Lincoln puts on his face and then puts white paint on his face to, so that he can look like a reaper.

Bell says"okay. So we make it to the in take door without any of the real reapers seeing us. What happens then?

Lincoln says"I kill everyone and you slip inside. Let's go. We got a lot of ground to cover before dark.

Lincoln and bell stand up and start heading towards mount weather.

Bell says"I need to know what happened after the in take door.

Lincoln says"they remove your clothes. Blast you with boiling water, then douse you with something that burns even worse. And then we were sorted. The others were tagged harvest. I was tagged Cerberus, turned into a reaper.

Bell says"Cerberus. Three headed dog that guards the underworld. My mom read mythology to us all the time. Octavia loved it. Your good for her. You made her strong.

Lincoln says"she was already strong.

Bell says"hey, I need to ask you something. You protected my sister before you even knew her. Why?

Lincoln stops walking and turns around and looked at bell.

Lincoln says"when I was a boy...I saw a ship fall from the sky. Like ravens. The man inside was hurt, his body broken. I couldn't get him out.

Bell says" Suicide by earth. I heard the stories in the guard. I just didn't know they were true.

Lincoln says"I brought him food ,water. I didn't speak the Enemies language yet. So I couldn't understand him. But I wanted to. So on the third day I told my father. He made me kill him. The world has been trying to turn me into a monster for as long as I can remember. Let's keep moving.

Lincoln turns around and starts running ahead.

Bell says"wait. The parking garage where we found you...it's north, that way.

Lincoln says"there's a mine entrance closer to where the reapers hand us over. We go into the underworld when we have to. Not before.

Lincoln starts walking again and bell follows.

Haley's pov

Grounder says"this argument is a waste of time. It is simple if they can't breathe our air...why not just open the door and be done with it? Let them burn.

Grounder says"burn them.

Haley says"no, because they have a containment system. Multiple air locks just like we had on the ark. Our inside man can shut that down.

Grounder says"if he gets inside.

Lexa says"what if we shut it down from the outside? You say the dam gives them power. Let's take that away.

Haley says"that dam withstood a nuclear war commander. I highly doubt-

A grounder slams his fist on the table.

Grounder says" all she offers is no!

Lexa says"quint.

Quint says"apologies, commander. But the biggest army  we've ever had waits for us to give us a mission. The longer that takes, the more of our people die inside that mountain.

Haley says"it's the same for all of us.

Quint says"we've lost thousands. How many have you lost girl? She says she has a plan. I say waiting for one man to get inside...is not a very good one.