Chapter#14

Haley's pov

Haley is the in the commanders tent.

Haley said"what if we're wrong and cutting the power doesn't disengage the locks?

Lexa is laying on her bed and haley is standing by the table.

Lexa said"your people said it will. You should, rest Haley.

Haley says"we could blow the doors manually.

Lexa says"plans don't last very long in battle. Exhausting you're self with questions already asked and answered is a waste of energy.

Haley says"people died for this Lexa. It has to work.

Lexa walks over to Haley.

Lexa says"your doing what i did when I first took command. We can't move forward and it's giving you to much time to think? Once Bellamy shuts down the acid fog and the battle begins, everything will be fine.

Haley said"what if he can't? What if it was to dangerous and I sent him in there anyway?

Lexa says"you care about him?

Haley says"of course I care about him.I love him.

Lexa said"then why did you send him in?

Haley said"because I let you get in my head and convince me it was okay to let the love of my life go into a suicide mission and now he's probably dead.
Oh.my.god.

Haley starts hyperventilating and crying. Haley falls to the ground.

Haley said"I-can't-no!

Lexa went on the ground in front of Haley and put her hands on her shoulders.

Lexa said"Haley. Look at me.

Haley looked at Lexa.

Lexa said"breathe your okay. It's not your fault. Bellamy is fine. Just breathe. Just breathe in and out.

Haley breathed in and out Couple times like Lexa said and Haley felt better.

Lexa said"Haley are you okay?

Haley got up wiped her tears.

Haley said"yeah I'm fine. If he dies I'm the reason he died because I sent him in there.

Lexa said"Haley that is what it means to be a leader Haley. The truth is we must look into the eyes of our warriors and say go die for me.

Haley said"if only it were that easy. But I don't want that. I don't want him to go die for me. He should be here with me now. Not over there, I'm sorry you probably don't want to listen to me complain about this.

Lexa said"it's fine.

Haley said"I just need a minute.

Haley sat down at the table to take a moment.

Bellamy's pov

Bellamy tries using his keycard to get in and it doesn't work.

Raven on the radio"Bellamy come in.

Bellamy said"yeah, I'm a little busy here raven.

Raven said"you missed check-in. Did you find the source of the acid fog yet?

Bellamy said"I'm making my way there now. It's taking longer than I thought.

Raven said"i don't know enough to crack it on this end. You gotta give me something.

Bellamy said"I'm working on it. Somethings wrong.

Raven said"what?

Bellamy said"my key card isn't working.