Chapter#13

Haley's pov

Haley looks at tondc and knows everything that is happening right know is her fault because of the decision she made. Haley sees a lady come from the village holding her her arm that had been blown off and then the lady falls to the ground and dies. Haley starts walking over to the lady and lexa stops her and pulls her around and shakes Haley until she comes back to reality.

Lexa says"Haley!

Haley says"I could have warned them.

Lexa says"if they see us they'll strike again. Victory stands on the back of sacrifice. You know that.

Haley says"I want the mountain men dead. All of them.

Lexa nods in agreement. Haley and Lexa start walking away so that they won't be killed.
As Haley and Lexa are walking they hear gunshots being fired in the distance.

Haley looked around confused and then she thought about.

Haley said"the spotter.

Haley started walking fast going towards where she think the spotter might be.

Haley says"he aimed the missile, he's alone.

Lexa says"Haley, just slow down. If he's a spotter, he's here to make sure we're dead. If he tells the moutain we're alive-

Haley says"he won't.

Lexa says"how can you be so sure?

Haley says"because I'm gonna kill him.

Bellamy's pov

Guards are taking fox into the room to take her bone marrow when she hits one of the guards and tries to run to escape when a guard comes from the door and has gun pointed to her head and then the guard moves the aim of the gun to one of the guard and shoots him and then shoots the other guard to. The guard that has a gun puts his gun away and takes off his helmet and it's Bellamy and fox run over to Bellamy sobbing.

Fox says"Bellamy.

Maya comes over.

Maya says"we gotta go, get her someplace safe.

Bellamy , fox and maya left.

Bellamy said"where are we suppose to take her?

Maya said"I know a place.

Bellamy said"lead the way.

Maya , fox and Bellamy got to mayas home. Maya has Bellamy stay outside and maya walks in and sees her dad on the couch.

Maya says"hey dad your home early.

Mayas dad says"yeah, drill bit broke again.

Bellamy and fox come in and shut the door behind them and Mayas dad looks over t the door and sees them and gets off the couch in a hurry.

Mayas dad says"what are they doing here?

Maya says"look there in trouble. We just need some place safe to stay.

Mayas dad says"they need to go now.

Maya says"let me explain.

Mayas dad says"how about you explain where he got that uniform. Maya you know how dangerous this is. What are you doing?

Maya says"what mom would've done.

Mayas dad turns to Bellamy.

Mayas dad says"I need you to leave.

Bellamy says"I'm sorry we can't do that.

Maya says"it's okay he's gonna help us.

Bellamy says"really? Because I'm not getting that.