Chapter#6

Haley's pov

Haley had been crying for an hour and Bellamy didn't realize Haley stopped crying.

Bellamy said"Haley?

Bellamy pulled her away and he saw that Haley is fast asleep and then Haley didn't feel Bellamy anymore.

Haley said"bell?

Bellamy pulled Haley back in his arms.

Bellamy said"shh, I'm right here. Go back to sleep. I promise I will be right here when you wake up.

Bellamy picked Haley up and stood up and started walking back to camp. Bellamy got back to camp and went to his tent. Bellamy layed Haley on the bed and was about to leave when Haley grabbed his hand.

Haley said"stay,please.

Bellamy said"you really want me to stay?

Haley said"yeah.

Bellamy sat down on the bed and took off his shoes and pants. Bellamy got into bed and pulled the covers over him and then Haley moved over to him and layed her head on his chest. Haley snuggled into Bellamy.

Haley said"I love you bell, good night.

Bellamy said"I love you to, goodnight.

Haley fell asleep and so did Bellamy.

Haley woke up the next day on Bellamy. Haley quietly got off Bellamy and left his tent.

Haley ran off to ravens tent. Haley got to ravens tent and pocked her head in and raven and Finn are naked but have covers over them.

Haley said"raven? Raven?!

Raven woke up and Haley motioned for raven to come out of the tent and raven got dressed and came out.

Raven said"what's going on?

Haley said"Bellamy and I told each other we loved each other yesterday and then we went on a mission and I was crying in his arms and then I fell asleep in his arms and then we slept in the same bed and told each other goodnight and we said I love you to each other. What do I do?

Raven says"first of all calm down. I thought you guys were together?

Haley said"I know that's what I think ,but we never made anything official.

Raven said"why not confront him?

Haley says"because I feel like it's awkward now.

Raven says"okay, then wait for him to make the first move.

ONE DAY LATER

Haley's pov

Bellamy still has not made his move so Haley is officially taking it into her own hands. When Haley leaves her tent it's pouring rain and then she finds Bellamy standing in the pouring rain and Haley runs over to him. Haley turns Bellamy around and grabs Bellamy's face and crashes her lips onto his. Bellamy pulls away.

Bellamy says"what are you doing?

Haley says"I want you.

Bellamy agrees with her by crashing his lips onto hers. Bellamy picks Haley up and Haley wraps her legs around Bellamy's waist. Haley and Bellamy keep  making out as he is walking to his tent. Bellamy got to his tent and Haley got down and Bellamy and Haley continued kissing and then Haley started taking off Bellamy's shirt and then they pulled away from each other and then Haley pulled Bellamy's shirt over his head. Haley and Bellamy started discarding clothes.  Let's just say they didn't get very much sleep. Haley is laying on bare sweaty chest.