Chapter#9

Haley's pov

The commander takes Haley to the tent and Haley sits down and the commander leaves. Haley looks down at her hands and sees Finns blood on her hands and tries wiping it off again and again. Haley starts sobbing. All of a sudden someone stops her from wiping off the blood Haley looks up and sees bell.

Bellamy's pov

Bell sees that Haley killed Finn and he knows he needs to be there for her and he runs over there and runs   into Indra.

Bell says"I need to see Haley.

Indra says"no.

Bell says"please, it's important.

Indra says"I said-

The commander comes over and interrupts Indra.

Commander says "follow me.

Bellamy walks past Indra and follows the commander to the tent and Bellamy goes inside to see Haley trying to wipe off the blood and bell runs over to Haley and stops her.

Haley's pov

Haley looks down to see someone's hands on hers and looks up to see bell.

Haley says"bell.

Bell says"yes I'm here. I'm right here.

Haley says"they would've tortured him. I had to. I-

Bell says"okay.
It's okay.

Haley says" I had to.

Bellamy pulls Haley into a hug and comforts her.

Bellamy says"shh...it's okay.

Haley says"I had to.
Oh my god.
What did I do?

Haley is sobbing into Bellamy's shoulder.

Bell says"shhh...it's okay.

A grounder comes in.

Grounder says"the commander is ready to talk.

Haley pulls away from bell and stands up and wipes her tears and clears her throat. The commander ,Indra and grounder comes in and the commander sits down in her seat.

Commander says"blood has answered blood. Some on my side say that's not enough. They wanted the murder to suffer as the tradition demands. But they do not know that your suffering will be worse. What you did tonight will haunt you until the ends of your days. Still, there will be restitution. The body will be given to tondc. Murder and murder joined by fire. Only then we can have peace.

Bell says"no. No we've done enough. The boy should be buried by his people.

Indra says"enough? We were owed the pain of 18 deaths. We were owed our righteous kill. My village deserves justice.

Bell says"you don't want justice. You want vengeance.

Indra comes near bell and Haley.

Indra says"you have not seen my vengeance.

Haley says"we'll do it. But when it's over, we talk about how to get our people out of mount weather. All of our people.

Commander says"we want the same things Haley.

Haley says"good. When do we leave?

Commander says"now. Choose your attendants.

Commander leaves the tent and Haley is about to leave but bell goes in front of her to stop her.

Bell says"Haley you don't have to do this.

Haley says"yes I do. If this truce doesn't hold...I killed Finn for nothing.