Chapter#15

Bellamy's pov

Bellamy makes it out of the tunnel and get in the room where they keep the grounders. Bellamy let's the grounder that helped him out first and then they the grounder and Bellamy help get everyone out of the cages. All of sudden they hear cage going public on the speaker.

Bellamy says"I have to go , I will bring my people in groups.

Grounder says"okay.

Bellamy leaves to go save his people.

Haley's pov

Haley is in the commanders tent with lexa.

Lexa says"welcome sky crew. Join us.

Miller's dad comes up to Haley and hands Haley hydrazine.

Miller's dad says"package from raven. Hydrazine. She said it would do the job.

Haley said"good.

Miller's dad says"and uh...you're mother wanted to be here to.

Haley said"I know. Bu the wounded in tondc needed her more.

Miller's dad stepped aside and Lexa said a speech.

Lexa said"feild commanders, today is the day we get our people back. The enemy thinks it's safe behind its doors, but it's not. When it realizes that it will fight back. Hard. We need to be ready.

Lexa looks at Haley and Haley says"her part of the speech.

Haley says"this is a rescue mission. We are not here to wipe them out. There are people inside that mountain...that have helped us. Children that have nothing to do with this war. We kill there soldiers. There leader if we have to. But we are there to rescue our people. Is that clear?

Everyone said"yes.

Haley said"then let's begin. There are four teams. Two of them at the dam and in the mine...are moving into position already. The third inside the moutain...and is freeing the grounder prisoners as we speak. It is our job as the fourth team...to keep the eyes of the enemy off of them as long as possible. To do that, we have to be in position here at the main door with our entire army. The moutain men believe the door can't be opened from the outside...so they leave it unguarded. Only it an he and thanks to our source on the inside, now we know how. According to maya, the electromagnetic locking system has one flow. When the power goes out, it disengages. And that's where ravens team comes in. The moutains electricity is generated at Philpott dam. By now, they've taken out the turbine room. It's there job to blow the power, once they do, we blow the lock. There is a catch. A backup generator inside the moutain. If the lock is still functioning when that backup power kicks in...we'll never get that door open. We'll never get our people back.

Miller's dad says"how much time do we have until the backup power kicks in?

Haley says"one minute. That's the window.

Miller's dad says"small window. Why don't we just take out the backup generator too? Bellamy's inside have him do it.

Haley said"leaving them without power would kill them all. And as I said, that is not the mission.

Miller's dad nods his head.

Haley says"besides we lost contact with Bellamy.

Lady says"what? We did? When?

Haley says"after he took out the acid fog.

Lexa says"Bellamy's a warrior. He'll be fine.

Haley said"as the commander said, once the door is open,the shooting will begin. And they'll throw everything they have at us. But that's what we want. We want them looking at us...because while we're fighting at the front door...Indra's team will be escorting the prisoners out the back, right through the reaper tunnels. Once all our people are free, they'll sound the retreat. We'll be back home before mount weather even knows they're gone. And that's it. That's the plan.