I have no patience for this!!

-Killian

Okay, let's go, I'm not going to sit here and fucking wait for someone to tell us when we can and can not find our mates. Let's go now!" Kahlo says, pacing back and forth.

"Kahlo, listen, if we go now, we will never see our mates again. We have to wait on the demands.  If we so much as slip up, they will die. Can you please wait for the message and see what they want from us?" I asked 

"Fine, but you have 24 hours, then we do shit my way," Kahlo says  

I stand here pacing back and forth, but he doesn't understand. I know he understands, but I think I have the upper hand.  I know we are in the same situation. I know his mate is just as gone as mine, and I know I have to understand; I just can't. I'm selfish and want my mate. Call me an ass; that's how I feel. He would never know how it felt when your mate was calling out for you and waiting for me to connect with her; I don't know how to find my mate, but I feel like it was me who was being beaten. I felt everything she went through, and I can't handle it.  Every slash, every loss of power, fucking everything she felt, so did I!!

"I didn't say I knew what you were going through; I'm saying our mates are missing, and I need your help to find them," Kahlo says. 

"You don't understand, Kahlo; I feel her veins trying to explode, and her throat is closing in, and that she is begging for air; she is gasping for air and fighting for her life; she needs to feed. You have no idea how I feel. I can feel all her pain and all her struggles. How dare you think you feel the same as me. Jess is not that far gone. Jess has just got there. Brynn is almost gone, don't you understand If I. DON'T.FIND.HER.SHE.WILL.DIE!" I scream out, and I can feel my control slip just a little more. 

I want to understand what went on when I touched her blood. There should be no reason why I could see her. Did my magic help me see, am I more powerful than I know.? All I know is I never want to see her in that much pain again; if I could change places with her, I would. There is nothing I wouldn't give to Brynn; I would give her my heart from my very chest. And she knows that. I need her to fight for a little longer. I couldn't live my life without her. I need her always. 

Brynn opens up your heart and just breath; feel the love I have for you and let it flow through you. Let it lead you back to me, please, baby, I need you. I need you to be okay; I don't understand what you're going through, but please let me help you.

All of a sudden, I'm hit with loneliness,  desperation, and love... I would have up already if I thought she was still here. I know she feels me, I know she is close, I know she is here. 

I go to my room and pull out my shorts. I need to release some of this anger and aggression. I know I'm taking it all out on Kahlo and him on me, but what else do we do? All we can do is wait for whoever this psycho is to send us whatever he wants. Oh, joy, the love of our mates are once again in someone else's hands, and I can't fucking stand the thought. 

Damn them, girls, for being our weakness, and damn us for letting them get caught in our mess. We will never forgive ourselves if they don't make it home in one piece.

I put my earbuds in and start at the bag. I get a few good hits in, but my mind is focused on one thing. Hunger. Fuck. Brynn. I hit the sack over and over. The fucking bag broke and snapped from the ceiling. Are you fucking kidding me? Can nothing go right at all? Fuck it, if she wants to feed, that's what we're going to do. 

At least this way, one of us can feed off the other through our fucking emotions. I need to go and find a person I can deem worthy of me feeding on. 

I go to my room and get dressed; if I'm going to feed off someone else other than Brynn, it will be worth my while. There's no way I would ever be interested in anyone else. But if I can make her feel less weak, I 'll do this for her.