Taking What I Want!

-Brynn

I stumbled upstairs and into Killian's office. I knew he would be home at this time of night, but with what I had planned he was going to be so fucking ready to tell me how he really felt about me once and for all. I know it's a bad time with the break in but I don't care, I'm drunk and my head and heart wanted the same thing for once in my life.

I grabbed his button down shirt off the back of his chair and brought it to my face. He smelled so good, like fresh apples with caramel. I could just smell him all day long. I stripped my clothes and left on my black lace bra and panties.

In my head I knew what I had planned tonight. But drinking and talking to Avery just made it all so much clear. I wanted him and there was one way I knew I could get him to talk to me without him running away like he always does.

I headed up the elevator to his apartment and knocked very softly. I didn't want him thinking I was some crazy person beating on his door no matter how bad I wanted to beat on it.

I stand here bouncing from one foot to the other. Waiting ever so patiently. I'm a ball of nerves, no matter how much alcohol I had it would never help. I was always nervous when I made such ballsy moves.

I was never the type of girl who would throw herself at a guy, but hey like I said. Today I take what I want, and he just so happen to be everything I have ever wanted.

I knock again a little louder this time and I hear him jump up and curse at himself for running into the side of something hard. I let out a chuckle and cover my mouth with my hand as he opens the door in just his boxers.

I gulp as I take in every inch of his beautiful sculpted body. He was way more sexier than I had ever imagined.

"Yes love did you need something? Is that my shirt? What is my little firecracker up too?" Killian smirked as he leaned on the side of the door frame with his arms crossed over his big chest. Firing off the questions one right after another. I have no idea what I was thinking, but there is no turning back now.

"Um yes I had a question may I come in?" I ask in a voice I didn't recognize.

"Sure thing. But may I ask why you are up here?" He gives me a serious look and I sit on the edge of his couch.

"You sure have a lot of questions for a person who won't let me even get mine out." I smile and fiddle with my fingers.

"Well Brynn you haven't gotten the nerve to ask yours yet. I don't have anything to be nervous about so my questions come easy." He chuckles and sits down next to me, taking my hands in his and looks deep into my eyes. I swear in that moment if my heart was still beating it would have beat right out of my chest. 

"I-I need to know how you feel. I need to know how I make you feel." I stutter trying to get my words out and wait for him to laugh in my face and he don't. A smile appears on his face and he shakes his head.

"Brynn you didn't have to get drunk to come up here and ask me that. I can tell you exactly how I feel, and I would rather you be sober." Killian cups my cheek and I swallow the lump in my throat.

"I didn't get drunk to come up here to ask you how you feel about me. I got drunk so I would have the nerve to do this." I grab the back of his neck and bring his lips down to mine. I swear I seen stars. Fireworks shooting off in my head and the most beautiful sound came out of his mouth.

"Mmm Brynn." He groaned and pulled me on top of him. I placed both legs on each side of him so I would be as close to him as possible.

I sit up and rip his shirt open reveling what I was wearing underneath. He pulls me back down by the collar of his button down. Smashing his lips to mine. I let out a moan of mine own. I wanted him so fucking bad, I don't even care how he gives it to me.

"Please Killian.. I just want to feel you." I begged. Which is a new first for me. He picks me up and carries me to his bed. I fall back and he crawls on top of me.

He leans down kissing my neck and cupping my breast one and then the other. I threw my head back and moaned, loving the way his touch feels.

"God Brynn you're so fucking beautiful." Killian slid my panties down my legs slowly and kissed his way back up to my wet folds.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" Killian asked and I nod my head.

"Use your words love." He waited for me to give him permission and the look on his face was so fucking sexy. His eyes were pure gold and his wolf was at the surface.

"Yes, I'm positive."

He spreads my legs wider and licked me from my ass all the way to my pussy.

"Fuck Killian.." I moaned out and my legs was already shaking.

"Do you like that my little firecracker?" He asked and I can feel him smiling on my folds.

"God yes, please don't stop." I don't even care that I'm begging.

"I wouldn't dream of it."

He dips his head back down to my swollen clit and inserts a finger, he pumps in and out drawing out my orgasm. Making me clench harder and harder. I start pushing my hips to meet his thrusts and I began screaming his name.

"Killian. Please." I beg

He pushes in another finger and moves his tongue faster and faster. I can no longer focus on what he is doing, it feels to fucking good and I know I am about to cum again.

"Cum for me Brynn, I want to taste your sweet delicious juices on my tongue." Killian demands

"Fuck Killian, I'm cumming." I throw my head back and pull his hair while I ride out my orgasm. He was a fucking master at eating pussy and it is now my new favorite thing.

"Fuck red you taste so fucking good. So fucking tight." Killian wipes his mouth and crawls back on top of me.

"Killian please, I want to feel you. Don't make me get on my knees and beg." I plead and he kisses me and making me suck all of me off of him.

"See you taste good right?" He smirks and I want to smack him.

"Love I will take you when you are sober, so you can remember just how good I feel and just how much you want me. You think I don't want to take you right now. You are wrong, I just want our first time to be the best night of our lives. Okay? Is that to much to ask for?" I nodded my head and was falling asleep, but before the darkness consumed me. I heard a very soft faint voice.

"I want you more than you will ever know, sleep well love. I can't wait to wake up to your beautiful face." Killian whispers and then I felt a soft kiss on my forehead.