Inner-Wolf

-Kahlo

I have been walking around the club looking for Brynn so I could apologize for my behavior, but she is no where to be found. So I made my way back to the bar to wait for her, I really hate the way that I acted and she deserved so much better. She came here to help me and I repaid her by shoving my tongue down her throat and feeling her up. She has every right to be mad at me, I won't hold it against her if she wants to leave. 

I look over and see Brynn and two other people step out of the elevator. Whoever she was with looked pissed, and the the boy looked absolutely terrified. Well that's one way to bring the young vampires down here. 

I make my way over to them and the wolf throws the vampire on the ground. Well if that wasn't the hottest thing I have ever seen I don't know what is. I get closer and take that statement back immediately. 

This brown haired minx stood in my club boring her big silver eyes into mine. She looks absolutely gorgeous. She had so much authority rolling off of her I couldn't bare to look away. Something inside of me rumbled and I haven't felt him in such a long time I almost forgot he was there. She was pissed and the madder she got the more sexy she became. 

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" I hear Brynn speak but I have no idea what she was saying. I couldn't look away from this sexy little she-wolf. It was like she was calling to me and I just wanted to answer it. But my mind and body couldn't move. I had no idea what to do or think, I just started to circle around her and lick my lips. I wanted to taste her and rub my scent all over her. 

"Kahlo?" Brynn pulls me out of my deep thoughts and I have no idea what she had been saying. 

Something about me hiring this wolf and I couldn't agree more. That means she would be around more and I liked the sound of that. Jessie was her name, I loved it when girls had boy names. It fit her perfectly. 

She agreed to come work for me and said she works by her own rules, that she don't listen to know one. Well I would to test that out in my own way. I bet I could get her to do a lot of things with just one touch. I can't wait to find out what makes her tick. 

She spoke with so much confidence and authority my cock was standing at attention. This will definitely be the woman who breaks me. She walked over to the bar and sat down next to some other wolf. She looks around the club and shakes her head. 

"Is there something wrong?" I ask and she looks at me with them damn piercing silver eyes again. It's like they stop me in my tracks every time she looks at me. 

"No I just can't believe in all these year I have never known of this place. I don't leave the pack very often unless we are called for a job." She smiles and orders a drink. 

"Well what do you think? Do you see yourself working here? Or do you not want to part take in helping vampires?" She made me so curious. She holds herself up to a high stander and I would be lying if I didn't feel jealous of that. 

"Well I don't normally work with vampires, but if it helps the humans be safe then I'm all in." She smirks at me and I could feel my cock twitch. No not now I'm trying to find out more about this mystery wolf. Sex should be the last thing on my mind. 

"So what do you do? I mean in your pack? Which pack are you from? And hey I take offence to that. I may have a vampire side, but I have a wolf and warlock side too." I ramble off all my questions and she just shakes her head. Oh this woman will be the death of me. 

"Well I'm the head warrior of course. I'm in charge of keeping the she-wolfs strong and trained. Ready for anything that might come our way. Ever since The Dark moon pack was slaughtered we have been oh high alert. With very strict rules from our Alpha. She doesn't like it when we slack off or were not training. And I'm from The Blood-lust Hunters Pack." She winks and I just drop my head. Yeah I know all to well about The Dark Moon Pack. Because it was my home. 

"Well it's good to have you around then. Nice to meet you Jessie, if you will excuse  me." I got up from my chair and started to make my way to my office. I was so over this day. It was just one more reminder that my wolf was gone and I had no one but my brother left. I miss my parents deeply and I miss who I use to be even more. 

I was the fastest and strongest wolf out there other then Killian. Together no one could beat us, and we was only 16. We would have been one hell of a Alpha team. But he has his wolf and I don't. He's more wolf then vampire and I'm more vampire then wolf. You can tell when you see our eyes.

Mine have all red and just a hint of gold. And Killian's is all gold with a hint of red. I know the blood-lust has a lot to do with it. But Killian never lost his wolf and mine is gone, I haven't felt him in years. But Jessie brought some part of him out tonight. 

It's like her wolf was calling to mine. And it made me feel like I was normal for a split second. But then It passed, I just have to get use to being this Tribrid and learn how to live this new life. There is no reason to bring up the past because that's what it is, the past and no matter how much we hate it, we can't change it. 

Jessie grabbed my wrist and I swear I felt something, I looked down and her silver eyes are staring deeply into mine. "I'm sorry if I said something wrong, I'm not good with this whole opening up and talking about myself." 

"No It wasn't what you said, It's fine you didn't do anything to upset me. It's just been a long night. I will see you tomorrow?" I hear a hint of hope in my voice and I just can't help but think this she-wolf may be awaking my wolf. 

"Yes of course I will be here helping anyway that I can. Maybe we can start with why you can't feel your wolf and maybe see if we can get him to come back." She smiles and goes to walk back to the elevator. 

"Hey wait! How do you know my wolf is gone?" I whisper and pull her next to me. I don't need everyone in here knowing my business.

"Well because you said you was a tribrid and all I can smell on you is death. So really to me all I smell is your vampire side. This happens when you don't channel you wolf once you've been bitten by a vampire. If you don't use him he will leave you. Wolfs have feelings too you know." And just like that she was gone.