Old Wise One.

-Jess

I sit here listening to Yolanda and Kah talk and she is just the sweetest thing ever. She is very wise and just very open with her magic. Kahlo could really learn a lot from her if he wasn't so stubborn.

"What are you smiling at?" Kahlo ask with a shy smile on his face.

"You. You look so happy and comfortable sitting here just talking up a storm. It's nice." I smile and walk to the kitchen, I know they need some time to talk alone about Kahlo and I know he will open up more if he's not being watched.

I make myself some hot tea and watch the cauldron on the stove to see if it tells me anything. But I don't understand spells or magic so it just looks like soup to me. I shrug and go back to the living room, I have nothing else to do and I don't want to seem like I'm snooping. I'm sure she wouldn't mind but I don't want to be rude. She's been so helpful and I couldn't see her hiding anything she hasn't lied yet as far as I can tell, but some witches are sneaky.

"Okay I think it's been long enough the potion should tell me if you was cursed or a spell was casted on you. Let's hope it was just a spell." Yolanda smiles and heads to the kitchen.

"It will be okay whatever the results say I'm with you 100 percent. I will always love you no matter if you get you wolf back or not. You will always be my mate. You will always be MINE!" I squeezed Kahlo's hand and he smiled down at me like he won the grand prize and my heart swelled three sizes. He really is to good to be true. I never even wanted a mate and now I couldn't see my life without him.

"Okay so the results came back and it looks like someone cast a spell on you. Now all you need to do is figure out who hates you enough to cast the spell. I have a room up the hall stay here tonight and we will talk more tomorrow. Get some rest." Yolonda smiles and heads off to bed. I look at Kahlo and and pull him down the hall to get some sleep.

"Okay so we will just sleep and then find out who the hell hates me so much?" Kahlo asks me and I know he won't get a ounce of sleep if I couldn't rest hid mind. I have the perfect distraction in mind.

"Yes babe let's go get in bed and get some much needed rest." I kiss his neck and pull him in to our room and push him on to the bed. Kahlo starts to kiss me and strip himself from his clothes as his moves between my legs. I purr in fucking excitement and began to take off my own clothes, while he dived into my aching pussy with his tongue.  It moved with need and want, he could get me off with just his touch and yet here I was wanting all of him greedy for more, always more.

"Babygirl all I want to do is bury myself deep inside of you and never let you go." Kahlo growled and thrusted deep in my pussy kissing down my neck and sucking my nipples into his mouth. It was so quick it was all in one motion. You could tell he wasn't waiting for permission, he was taking what he wanted. I wouldn't stop him if a fucking war broke out outside our cabin. They could fucking die as long as he never fucking stopped.

"Fuck babe I love you so much, please don't ever fucking stop." Kahlo whispers in my ear and I fucking lose it. It was the most sexiest thing I have ever heard. I rode him harder and faster letting my breast bounce up and down and my hips roll and meet his.

My eyes rolled in the back of my head when Kahlo flipped me over and gripped both sides of my ass thrusting hard in my pussy. He slaps my ass as he pounds into me with out missing a beat. I loved every second of his animal side coming out. He was in control but his thrusts were not normal speed and he didn't back away from his thrust.

"Fuck Kahlo I'm going to cum." I screamed out and he upped his game by grabbing a hand full of hair and driving his hard cock further into my aching pussy pressing me against the bed. Our bodies slaping together making the most loudest noises. I couldn't believe this little old lady hasn't came to yell at us yet but I didn't care at this point I just wanted Kahlo and me ride out in our bliss together making each other cum.

*Ring, ring*

Kahlo's phone goes off over and over and I can see his annoyance, but he never faulted in his thrusts. Our hips met over and over until he was sent over the edge chasing his own release.

"Fuck Jess I'm going to cum. Fuck you feel so good baby." His words were shaky and his body went limp as his cock swelled inside of me and he filled me full of his cream. I moaned out and waited for Kahlo to be mad about his phone calls but he never even checked his phone. He rolled to one side and pushed the hair out of my face and kissed my cheek.

"Are you okay? Sorry I was rough for a minute there I just couldn't help myself you feel so good Jess." Kahlo nuzzled against me and I knew in that moment I want him for the rest of my life.

"I'm more than okay Kahlo but maybe you should see who wants to talk to you so badly. We need to figure out who hates you and it might just be one of your closets friends." I swallowed thinking about who would hate him this much and who would take his wolf away to weaken him. I have to get to the bottom of this and quick.

"Kahlo took out his phone and called the number back. The look on his face let's me know right then and there we was heading back tonight. He was upset and pissed the fuck off. I knew sex would make his relax but I never thought something else would go wrong. Like why can't this man ever just catch a break.

"Come on we have to go and I mean we have to run so leave everything and shift we have to be home by morning." I nod my head and walk to the door stripping my clothes and dropping them at my feet. I shifted into my wolf and grabbed my clothes in my teeth. I would not be naked this whole trip home!!!!

A.N

SOOO what do we thing is happening?

Who cast the spell on Kahlo?

And who called Kahlo to come home? Why does he need to come home???

Until next time loves.

xoxo Meg