Betrayed

-Kahlo

I walk to Avery's office madder then hell. She was the only one here it had to be her, but why would she do this to me? All I ever got from her is that she liked me a little more then she should. Would she really go behind my back and help someone hurt us?

"Why did you do it Avery? Why would you betray us like that?" I slam my hand down on her desk making her jump. I was beyond pissed and is she thinks for one minute she is going to get away with this she has another thing coming.

"Kahlo calm down I didn't do anything, and I have no idea what you are even accusing me of doing in the first place." She folds her hands in her lap and looks me dead in the eyes. Well fuck maybe she doesn't know?

"Come with me I need to sort this shit out and I will find out if you're lying to me." I take her hand and drag her to my office to look through all the papers I have gathered, I wrote down a list of the people who want Killian and I dead. And I need to decide if her name will be added to that list or not. She doesn't seem to be scared or upset so maybe she has nothing to hide.

"Kahlo could you just explain to me what happened and maybe I could help you figure all this out. There was things that happened last night, but I thought I was just hearing shit. Now please just let me explain then you can judge me on what I have to say." She looks up at me through her lashes and I see a soft smile on her lips.

That's a weird look to have on your face if you're guilty of something. Normally people would be sweating or uncomfortable, but her back was straight and head was held high. She looked like she wanted to know just who broke her spell and got into the club in the first place. Maybe she really was on our side.

"Okay speak, I need to know every last detail, don't leave anything out. And I want the truth." I used my Alpha tone which I never even knew I had until I got so pissed it just came out. Good to know my wolf is somewhere inside of me still.

"Last night everyone left me, there was one bartender down here and I was in my office when I thought I heard something upstairs, which is crazy because of all the music and stuff going on. But I was deep in magic and I had all the sounds drowned out. But I was trying to get the spells for you to work on ready. So I went upstairs to check it out and there wasn't anything out of place or missing from what I could tell.

So I went to check the cameras and they was black, I didn't know if this was normal or not but I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to them. So when Brynn and Jessie came back we talked for like a hour and they left. I checked the cameras and they was back on. I just thought maybe they was up dating or something. Kahlo I'm sorry I have no idea what I was suppose to do." She hangs her head and I walk around the desk and lift her head to look at her face.

I could tell she wasn't lying, she was just scared. And being alone in the club was not something I would ever let her go through again. There was no reason for her to be here alone. And until we figure out what is going on, there will be bodyguards in every corner or both clubs.

"Avery I'm sorry you was left here alone, I will hire more people here to watch over the club so you feel safe when I'm not here. I will do everything in my power to find out who came in my club and Killian's house and make them fucking pay. You have nothing to worry about. I'm also sorry I blamed you for having something to do with it. How can I ever make it up to you?" I ask her and her head pops up and she has a sly grin on her face. Oh I know that look and nothing good could come from it.

"Well I could think of a few things you could do to show me how sorry you really are." She states and pushes me down on my desk. She crawls on top of me placing her sex on top of my cock. I felt instantly hard. Fuck.

"Oh well this is going to be very bad and you know why." I tried to get her to see why it wouldn't be a good idea but my brain no longer worked. She was kissing down my neck and running her tongue across my lips waiting for permission.

"You know I can feel how bad you want me. So stop with all this nonsense and just give in and take what you want already." She whispers on my lips taunting me. Knowing I will break and give her the one thing she has wanted since she walked through them doors.

"Fine but don't say I didn't warn you. Because once we start there is no stopping." I growled and flipped her over ripping her shirt and bra in half.

I started kissing down her breast taking each nipple in my mouth making a popping sound. Avery moans like she hasn't been touched in a very long time. This is going to make it ten times better.

I kiss down her pulling her jeans and panties off, she is already fucking dripping wet.

"Already ready for me I see." I chuckled and attacked her clit like a starving man eating his last meal.

"Kahlo, ahh.. Yes please don't stop." Avery moans gripping the edge of the desk. Pushing her hips closer and closer to me like I would just leave at a drop of a hat. Well lucky for her I needed this just as much as she did.

"Kahlo please." Avery begged

"Yes Avery what exactly is it that you want?" I tease. I know what she wants, it's what I want but I need to make sure.

"You Kahlo I want you." She purred and it's so fucking sexy.

I walk around my desk and drop my pants, I open my top drawer take out a condom and roll it on. I walk back to her opened legs and slam my cock deep inside of her. She gasp out not ready for me, I held my cock in her for a few seconds letting her adjust to my size. I may be a dick but I am no monster. I do not wish to hurt her.

I start thrusting hard in and out, I grip my hands in her hair and pull her to me. I look deep into her eyes and don't feel anything. Was this just another meaningless fuck? Or do I need to get to know Avery more. She was beautiful and I could feel how much she wanted me. But I still was hoping for my mate, I know I'm not a full werewolf. But vampire gets a soulmate. So what do Tribrids get? Am I just destined to have these women flock to me because they like me or they like my status? How will I ever be happy without knowing someone could just want and love me for me.

I have been fucking Avery this entire time not even paying any attention to her. What the fuck is wrong with me? I start pumping in and out letting groans out and finally I snap back into it. I feel her tightening around me and us this to push harder and faster to chase my own release. Only it never comes. Fuck

"Kahlo we need to talk about what happened lastni--" Jessie comes walking through my office door and I stop mid thrust hoping this was all a fucking nightmare.

"Oh well I see you have talked to Avery, Please continue don't let me get in the way of your meaningless fucks with the staff. Do you have any self respect at all. My god Kahlo grow the fuck up. We have more important things going on then you getting off." Jessie yells and storms off. Fuck this day.