✥Chapter 2-Georgia✥

---look for the for when the music starts and ends---

Dream woke up to Wilbur gathering everyone's stuff.

Wilbur looked out the window for what felt like the thirtieth time in the past hour. He sat the different bags on the bed. He sat on the bed taking a breather then looked back out the window. He turned to look around the room, his eyes landing on a butter knife. He walked to Drista then the other kids "Wake up." He shook them gently.

Drista sat up "What's going on?"

The other two woke up and looked at Wilbur.

"Just grab your bags." Wilbur walked towards Dream and Sapnap.

Dream closed his eyes.

"Get up we need to go." Wilbur sat on the corner of the bed and laced up his boots.

Dream sat up, pretending to still be tired. His arms still wrapped around Sapnap. Dream gently moved Sapnap.

Sapnap woke but kept his eyes closed and stayed still, hoping for a few more seconds of sleep.

Dream put his hand under the side of Sapnap's chin and his thumb on his cheek, tilting his head slightly to himself and placing a soft, gentle kiss below his eye.

Sapnap became thankful for the room still being dark as a light pink blush settled over his face.

Dream moved away slightly as Sapnap stirred.

Sapnap brought his hand to his face and brushed his fingers softly over the spot where Dream had kissed him. He brought his hand to his eye as if he was getting rid of his tiredness to cover the fact he had been awake.

"Hurry up we need to get going." Wilbur turned away from the window again.

Those who had been fortunate enough to have bags with extra supplies grabbed them.

Sapnap pulled on his shoes and grabbed his bag. "So what's the plan?" Sapnap asked in a groggy voice.

"There's no way we're getting put through the main door."

The others looked at Wilbur.

"So we're going out the window."

"Excuse me?"

Before Wilbur even answered he had already picked up the knife. He placed it near the corner of the window. The window shattered as the knife snapped in half and the blade fell to the floor, making a metallic clink. He grabbed the pillow from the bed and knocked out what pieces of glass still stood in the frame. "Dream or Sapnap goes first."

"Why?"

"Would you rather one of the kids jump from the third floor first?"

"Fine." Dream stepped forwards, glass crunching under his feet. He stepped one foot into the window.

Wilbur reached a hand out to Dream.

Dream looked at him, he had two options, one, take his hand to balance himself on the window and risk being pushed, or two, grab onto the frame covered in glass. He inhaled slightly and took Wilbur's hand. He stepped his other foot into the window and peered down, he quickly looked back up.

"You can be scared of heights later."

Dream took a breath in and jumped out the window, rolling onto the ground as he landed.

"Who's next?"

"I'll go." Drista stepped forwards.

Wilbur helped her balance in the window.