✿Chapter 3-Bandages✿

Dream sat up as the car came to a slow stop in front of a light.

"Morning sleepy head." Sapnap smiled at Dream.

Dream looked over at Sapnap with a sleepy gaze.

The light turned green and the car began to continue on its way. They were still close enough for the air to still be lightly salty.

Dream looked around out the car window and noticed the once more tropical land had turned into a wilderness.

Kristin pulled into a parking lot. "this is as far as we're going the same way."

Dream opened the car door and climbed out. "Thank you."

Sapnap exited the opposite side of the car, the rest of the people got out through the door closest to them.  Puffy got out of the passenger's seat and smiled a goodbye.

"Here" Kristin held out a device "if you get in to trouble and need help use this."

Dream took it in his hands. "How does it work?" He turned the small item over in his hand.

"Morse code, kinda."

"What do you mean kinda?"

"The dit and dah are switched, along with l equaling h, o equals e,  v equals l, and e equals p. If you want to spell kind you'd type this." She pulled out a paper and wrote. .-. -- .- .--

"I think I've got it."

"And don't forget to sign who messaged it."

"Alright." Dream waved as the car began to pull away. "Thank you again!"

She smiled before leaving the parking lot.

"So where from here?" Wilbur looked at Dream.

"Not sure considering no one still hasn't told me what state we're in."

"Hm well I don't know it's certainly not warm enough for a palm tree and it's not like we only have FIVE STATES TO GO THROUGH I DON'T KNOW WHERE WE MIGHT POSSIBLY BE." Wilbur gave Dream a look that was almost louder than asking how dumb could he be.

"Can you two stop arguing, we've still got a while to go before we're safe." Puffy stood looking at the two.

"You're not even supposed to be here!" Both Dream and Wilbur yelled together.

"Ah see you guys can work together." 

Dream and Wilbur both turned away from her. 

"You still didn't answer me!"

"Isn't it obvious!"

Puffy started slowly walking across the parking lot to the grass that faced the horizon that held multicolored mountains.

The three kids exchanged glances between each other and with a single look as if a conversation had been finished they chased after Puffy.

Sapnap stood looking between the two sides deciding if he wanted to stand by his friend or chase after the others to escape the annoying bickering. He glanced at Dream then opted for running after Puffy and the kids.

"Welcome." Puffy greeted as she heard footsteps behind her, not looking back.

"How long do you think till they realize?"

"Realize what? That we've left them or that they're idiots."

Sapnap looked at her for a moment "Uh either I suppose." Sapnap glanced back at the two again. He watched as Wilbur suddenly stopped talking.