✭Chapter 12-Dancing✭

Sapnap woke up first to find his arms around George. He decided to stay how he was. He was sure George would wake up soon. He laid there playing with George's hair while listening to the supposed birds. As no noise was made he was falling in and out of sleep; many times no where near George's dream, a few times though he could see glimpses of it and tried approaching George. Those attempts went no where though. Once he managed to get George to see him. The next time he managed to get a few words in.

"Hellloo"

"You good?"

"Yep" He sat on the ground next to George.

"Just wondering cause you keep disappearing."

"Well I think it's because I'm not fully asle-" before he could finish his sentence he let out a scream of surprise as he was pulled out of the dream again. He sat up on the bed, the others still asleep.

As if on cue George woke up and stared at Sapnap and blinked slowly.

"I see you're still tired."

He said nothing but looked at Sapnap, continuing the slow, tired, blinking.

"You look like a lizard."

Still nothing.

Sapnap turned over in the bed and reached over the edge and picked up Kermit.

"Noo" George paused for an odd amount of time. "No pets on the bed."

As if that summoned Dream "Whyyy" He said still half asleep.

Georhe rolled his eyes.

Dream patted the bed and Crescent jumped onto the bed and curled up against him.

"No."

Dream looked at George.

"I said no" George crossed his arm.

Crescent waddled over to George and sat in front of him, tilting his head.

"Why can't they stay on the bed?" Dream whined. It seemed like Dream cared more then the wolves themselves about being let on the bed.

"Because they'll chew my pillows, slobber everywhere, and leave fur imbedded in the blankets."

"Okay and?"

Sapnap sat on the bed watching the two go back and forth over it. He didn't care either way; well maybe he would like the wolves be allowed on the bed but he was mainly going on about it to annoy George.

George crossed his arm and looked away from Dream, pretending to be upset with him.

Rather then play into George's acting he grabbed a pillow and tried to get one of the wolves to take it. Crescent being curled up asleep, it wasn't long before Kermit took it and tried playing with it.

"No!" George jumped forwards and tried prying Kermit from the pillow only causing a hole.

Kermit shook his head while attempting to get rid of a peace of fluff stuck to his tooth.

Dream reached and pulled the fluff loose. Dream flicked the fluff to the floor and then stood up and stretched. "What shall we do today to keep our brains from rotting with no entertainment?" He looked down at the other two.

George shrugged.

"We could go outside and try to not die at the same time." Sapnap stood up also.

"Not dieing sounds like a good idea"

"Yep." Dream nodded.

The three of them, followed by a trio of wolves walked down the hall and outside.