☽Chapter 10-Kermit, Crescent, and Kerosene☾

George woke up next to Sapnap. He smiled sweetly, softly, at Sapnap, remembering the night. It didn't last longer than a moment once he thought he heard footsteps in the hallway. He didn't want to be caught, for whatever reason, getting along with him. In case those had been footsteps he heard he slid away from Sapnap and towards the very edge of the bed. Perhaps he had moved just a little too fast or he'd pressed his arm into the bed wrong, but it had slightly woken Sapnap.

"Where you going?"

"Away." He now sat on the edge of the bed, back to Sapnap and feet on the floor.

"Whyyy-"

"Because."

"That's not an answer. Why are you going away?"

"Because."

"Wow you'd make a great parent who won't answer their children."

George rolled his eyes and stayed silent.

"Oh well now you're acting like the kid."

George stood up and walked to the room door. He pulled it open and froze as he looked down.

"What is it?" Sapnap walked over behind him and looked over George's shoulder. "Oh god"

"What? Did he get mulled." Wilbur came walking down the hall.

"Uh, not exactly."

Wilbur looked over Dream "where did those come from- he only had one with him last night right?"

"Yeah-"

"Dream!" George raised his voice and kicked Dream, making sure to not injure the pups.

Dream jumped and looked up "that hurt."

"Dream what is this!" Sapnap looked at him.

"What's wha- why are there three wolfs sleeping next to me"

"I don't know. Maybe they got concerned when their sibling was kidnapped and came to find it!"

"Well I can't just make two of them go back."

"Make them all go back!"

"But they probably don't have any parents"

"What?"

"Why wouldn't they come looking for the pups? Huh?"

"I give up." George looked at Sapnap and poked him "You're dealing with that." George turned and shut the bedroom door, nearly causing Sapnap to fall over Dream. He sat on his bed wondering what he'd do while waiting for them to figure something out. He checked the day before getting excited. He jumped out of bed and changed clothes. He went to the door and pulled it open. "Move." He push Sapnap slightly and jumped over Dream who was still in the floor now protecting the wolf pups from 'sky demons'.

"Where are you going?" Sapnap looked at George then motioned to Dream.

"See ya later!"

"What was that about-" Wilbur asked no one in particular as he looked down the hall.

"Why do you think I asked!"

Wilbur only rolled his eyes before leaving Sapnap to deal with Dream on his own.

"I'm leavingg" George called to his mother.

"Don't hurt yourself this time." She tried to call out but the door was already being shut.

"Where's he going?"

"Once a year a few villagers take the teens who were born here down the mountain and they get to buy whatever they want with enough reasonability ."