❁Chapter 11-Flowers❁

George woke up, Dream was asleep on the floor with Kermit and Crescent. Sapnap was sleeping on the other side of the bed. Kerosene hadn't moved much. George sat up and stretched.

Kerosene woke up and started at George.

George looked back at her and then lifted his hand above her head.

She looked up before resting her head on her paws.

George gave Kerosene a gentle pet.

Sapnap had woken up to see George petting Kerosene. "How come she let you pet her."

"What do you mean?"

"She never lets me, or Dream pet her."

"Did you just grab her and force her to be pet, or did you see if she wanted to be pet." He already knew which of the two would be his answer.

He didn't answer.

George, looking annoyed, rolled his eye at Sapnap.

Sapnap reached out to try and pet Kerosene only for her to dodge his hand. "See!"

"What did I say?"

"How do you ask to pet an animal-"

"Put your hand near her head, that's what I did."

He did just that.

She glared at his hand before giving a short growl and walking over to lay next to George.

"That's a no." George looked at Sapnap smiling.

Sapnap only looked back at George, annoyed. He got up and walked to where Kermit and Crescent were. He grabbed Kermit who let out a surprised sequel before calming down.

Kerosene had perked her head up after hearing the sequel but went back to trying to sleep after seeing her brother happy.

Sapnap was holding Kermit like a baby and petting his head. "See he doesn't care like a normal animal"

Kerosene snapped at Sapnap then sat in George's lap.

Sapnap rolled his eyes annoyed and put Kermit down.

Kermit walked across Dream to lay next to Crescent.

After being woken up by Kermit Dream sat up. He looked around confused "what's your problem."

"Kerosene hates me."

"She does not, you're just rude." George petted Kerosene down her back as he spoke.

"Show off." Sapnap glared at George.

Kerosene got up and walked across the bed.

"Why can't the others lay on the bed?"

"Cause I trust her to not destroy my pillows and I also don't trust her to leave me alive if I don't let her."

Kerosene laid down near Sapnap and looked at him.

"What you finally want me to pet you now that you've embarrassed me?"

Kerosene got up and walked to the room door that no one had decided to close the night before.

"Wait, if you want me to pet you I will."

Kerosene kept walking, nose up.

"Please."

She took a right and stopped and looked up at him again, her eyes seeming to smile mockingly.

Sapnap looked down at her "Really." He opened the fridge. "Fine I don't care." He dropped a piece of meat on the floor.