✸Chapter 7-Issues✸

Dream woke first, his backs stiff. He tried sitting up only to be stopped by arms wrapped around him. "Someone's a bit clingy." He whispered to George.

"Am not~"

"Say the one wrapped around me."

"Oh sush."

"Nope, they're not here." A voice from inside the house was heard through the window.

Neither moved as they were too wrapped around each other.

"Who was that?" Dream leaned closer to George.

He thought for a moment. "Shit." George sat up looking around. "Everyone's looking for us."

"Why- isn't that a bit excessive?"

"Yes but also we need to find you're friends now."

Dream sat up "What, why?"

"If I'm gone they don't have a voucher." He scrambled toward the edge of the roof. "If the person hasn't entered or they've been here less then a day they're realised from here."

"And if not?"

"Hand me that" George pointed to a loose shingle. "They'll be killed."

"WHAT!?"

"Shut up and give me the dam shingle!"

Dream scrambled to grab it and handed it to George.

George too it and threw it at a person "I'm here idiots!"

The person called over the others and they looked up at the roof.

George leaned over the edge, only his arms and head over the edge.

Dream was next to him hardly visible aside from his head.

"Are you alright?" A person called.

"Yes I'm fine."

"You need to keep people more updated on where you are."

"First off I'm not a kid anymore and I don't need the whole town as guardians. Second I didn't mean to fall asleep up here." The second half of that was a lie.

"Why are you up there anyways? It's not safe."

"Again I'm not a kid. Its not you're job to know my life inside out."

It looked as if they were going to speak again but stopped as they looked at something.

George looked at himself then Dream before realizing they were examining the soul marks on the twos wrist. "You're late to finding out, my mom's already pestered us."

"You missing someone?"

"What?" That threw both George and Dream off.

"Sorry it took a while to convince them we found George." Another person called with the others behind him.

Dream almost jumped off the roof to celebrate.

George managed to stop him before he crawled over him. "Hold on you eager idiot."

"There he is." Said the one who had asked them the question neither understood.

After rethinking the conversation the question didn't seem as random. It clicked for George. George turned to look at Dream "Do you get what he said?"

"Not really."

"He saw the tattoos then asked if we were missing someone, now he said 'there he is' when Sapnap got here."

Dream started to climb off the roof more carefully hoping that wouldn't get him stopped.

George grabbed him "No. Don't go telling him now."