Marshall and gumball's pass (continued)

Gumball P.O.V.

"Marshall you're not supposed to be here you are banned remember."
I rolled my eyes and glared at the vampire. He never listings to me so why should even bother. He laugh and sat down next to me"come on baba just let me stay for a little while."

I sighed and laid back down " fine. But be quite i don't want everyone to know you are here." he nodded and started to play his bass softly. Glob what should i do do i tell him or leave it alone. I bit my lip and sat straight up.

"Um. M-Marshall lee i need to te-"

"Yes.."

"Wait what how are going too say "yes" if i didn't finish-"

Marshall sighed " im saying yes cause i know already." My heart started to beat faster. How can he know if I didn't tell him yet. "I was easy to tell from yesterday at fionna's tree house. You was acting shy and weird so i just guess that you liked me." i frowned at what he said. Thats was not what i was going to say at all where did that idea come from.

" thats not what i was go-" Marshall put his finger on my lips" shhhhh " he put down his bass and got on top of me. I blushed at this awkward moment and moved uncomfortably under him. He leaned forward and kissed my neck." Marshall i don't like you in this kind of way." I said trying to push him off. He chuckled and whispered In my ear " im gonna make you love me then~". My body shivered and blushed more.

He continued kissing and sucking on my neck. I gasped when his hand slid into my shorts. He played with me before pulling my member out. "M-Marshall lee thats enough!" i hissed but he continued to play with my body. Marshall pulled up my shirt and played with my nipple. I covered my mouth so he wouldn't hear me moan.

He rubbed my tip of my cock with his thumb. " Th-is isn't funny Marshall stop." i moaned out.
He slid down to my cock and cupped my ass and took me in his mouth.
.
"Marshall~" i moaned loudly while gasping. He began to bob his head and sucking on me. I grabbed a fist of his hair pleading him to not stop. He went fast then he did before. I wasn't used to be treated this way before but i loved every second of it. " yes Marshall ah~" i moaned as loud as a can. As he went faster i felted myself reaching my limit .

"I'm gonna cum Marshall." i yelled before letting at my warm sticky fluid. Marshall left his head and started to chew something. I blushed as i realised what he was chewing.
" wow i didn't know you came bubble gum?" Marshall said while blowing a bubble. I glared at him and covered myself. "Spit that out now!" i yelles at him. He chuckled and shook his head "no" and threw my shorts at me.

Glob i hate his so much that i love him~
.
.
.
.
.

(A/n) Hey guys so here's an update hope you liked it and another will might come later on to day so if you like this part please vote or comment below and thanks guy.
.
Byess