Wired

So this story has an love triangle and the more votes and comments I'll be happy sooooooooooooo enjoy people!

Finn's P.O.V.

"wake up idiot pen wants you to eat breakfast." Fionna said. I groaned as I got up. I hate being the youngest of the family. Pen is twenty~ two, fi's seventeen, and I'm sixteen. I walked pass my clothes and went down stairs in my blue boxers.I had my eyes close, I was still sleepy. I sat down on the couch.

" I'm still weepy too weep to say the 's'." I pouted. Then I heard marshall's evil laugh. I quickly open my eyes and saw fionna's friends. WHY ARE THEY HERE!? Plus I'm in my boxers.......

" cute boxers finn. I love the blue." Gumball said was a smirk. my face fluahed with red. Out of all people them two are here. I grabed the cover on the couch and wrapped my self with it. I hid my face so no one can see it.

"whats wrong teddy baer?" Fionna said . she know that I like the both of them so when the come over she teases me by saying things about me. I hate that, pen doesn't know yet and never will.

I grabed her hand and pulled he close" can you get my clothes?" I whispered to her.she rolled her eyes and said " come on." She me of the couch ran up stairs.

_________5mins later____________________

" come on,we're waiting."  Fi said I said. " why do I have to?"

"yes now come on"

" no!" I crossed my arms and pouted.

" humm...... Marshall get finn!" She yelled. I stood up faster then you can said hi. I ran out of my room. And hit some thing and fell to the floor .

" owww what was th-"

" are you ok?" When I looked up it was gumball and marshall .

" you feeling ok" gumball said soft and sweet. I might as well blush all day.

" um...I.uh....." Marshall lee simlwd and sticked out his hand. I looked at it and put mine in his. When I got in my feet, They both gave me an dirty look. The hell just happen? I feel like their planning some thing.some thing is not right here why are they doing this.

Marshall put his arm around me.and gave me a look. I stayed frozen in his arms. He started to get closer and closer.

" finn."

" y-yes?"

" ow ow ow what are you doing?" he yelled at gumball for pulling his ear. Gumball pulled my  away from him. " don't mind him he's just being an idiot." Whaaaaaaat? Their fighting over me?

" I was hg having fun with him."

" fun?"

"yes .why can I play with the chew toy?" Did he call my a chew toy? WHY?!. Ok I need to think about this.

" he's not an chew toy more like an teddy bear. Don't you think marshall lee." He places his hand on my cheek. Some one help me I'm about be foght over by to really hot guys.

"what are you to doing with my little bro!" Fionna jumped out of nowere at the right time. She grabed me.what is going in here? I'll ask them later.

Sup peeps how do you like it .of you like it then vote. I need 3 votes and 2 comments to go on so pleaz do that for me .

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee