duet

Hhhhhjhhhhh im back hue hue (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Finns p.o.v.

" um...was i supposed to do that?" I pointed down at the random button i pressed. Gumball nodded and gave me a quick kiss. " yes, thank you ~" He giggled before closing the oven door. Cooking is kinda fun, if you know what you're doing. I can't really cook that good so Fionna and Gumball cook most of the time. Marshall Lee is just floating in the living room play his bass.

" Oi. Finn come'mer for a sec." Marshall Lee called out. I put down my cooking gloves and hopped over. "What's up Marshall?" He thought about what he was gonna say, he smiled when he finally got it.

"Sing with me!" Marshall Lee yelled out. My cheeks flushed red and i quickly turned away from him.
"I can't I'm helping gumball."
I glaced at P.G for help but hi wasn't paying attention.
The vampire rolled his eye's and chucked.

" come on! It will be fuun~"

I sigh and began to sing a random song that popped up.

(A/N  ultraviolence by lana del rey. Lol ╮(─▽─)╭)

~ He use to call me DN, that stood for deadly nightshade. Cause i was filled with poison, but blessed with beauty and rage~

Marshall picked up after i stopped singing.

~ Jim told me that, he hit me and it felt like a kiss. Jim brought me back, reminded me of when we were kids.~

I took a breath and song along with him while he played his bass softly.

~ with his ultraviolence , ultraviolence, ultraviolence,

I can hear sirens , sirens.
He hit me and it felt like a kiss. I can hear the violins , violins. Give me all of that ultraviolence.~

Marshall took the lead. He spun around and played.

~ we can go back to New York, loving you is really hard.

We can go back to Woodstock , when they don't know who we are.

Heaven is, on earth. I would do anything for you, babe.

Blessed is this , this union .

Crying tears of gold and lemonade. ~

I giggled at the lyrics and began to sing as well.

~{marshall} with his ultraviolence

{Finn}~( lay me down tonight)

{Marshall} ultraviolence

{Finn} ( in my linen and curls)

{Marshall} ultraviolence

{Both} I can hear sirens , sirens.
He hit me and it felt like a kiss. I can hear the violins , violins. Give me all of that ultraviolence.~

I took a couple of seconds to catch my breath and plucked Marshall's nose. " there. Ya happy you dork."  He laughed and kissed my lips.

I gigged once more and skipped to gumball.

Hoi sorry i had school and shit so yeah I'll do my best guys hhhhhrrrr

Byes (/^▽^)/