Secret chapter part2 continued

Marshall P.O.V.
Finn runs out the room and out of the front door. What did I do??? H-he's the one that kissed me it wasn't my fault. I stood there stuck on stupid trying to process what in the hell just happen. Gumball sighed " go talk to him see if he's ok." I looked at him and shook myself back to reality. I calmly went down stairs. Why did he do that I mean I did like it but he's to young. *Sigh*what am I gonna do. I walked out of the front door and seen Finn curled up in to a ball under a tree sobbing.

I sat next to him. " H-Hey Finn um....are - are you ok?" He scooted away from me and kept on crying "ya know -" Finn stood up and glared at me. " You don't get it don't you....." he wiped away the tears that ran down his cheeks " I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU OK JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" He yelled at me. Once again I was stuck on stupid. I don't know what to do. should I say something or just stay quit. I stood up and place a kiss on his forehead " Maybe when your older kid." I gave him a evil smirk and floated back to the tree house he followed be hind smiling softly.

_____________________
Hey guys sorry I have been busy making a new story but the first chapter isn't ready yet so hope you like the chapter vote and comment below see you guys in to next chapter

Byesss