The game just got REAL

HEEEEEY GUUUUUUUYS im soo sorry i didnt me to make you guys wait so I'll give you permission to yell at me so yeah its summer so I'll be posting more chapters and im making a new story

Warning boy x boy in this part

Finn's P.O.V.

I laid across Marshall's lap playing with bemo. " hey wanna play Marshall?" I said looking over my shoulder at him.He opened he eyes slightly and grinned." Sure... why not lets play." I rolled my eyes while he pushed me over and floating over me. I wrapped my arms around his neck . " *sigh* Really? Play bemo not like that." I pouted. A part of me wanted this but Marshall Lee needs to control his horyness. Wait.. is that even a word?

" oh come'mer baby~" Marshall chuckled. He leans down the gently kissed me. At first i didn't except the kiss but then i realized he wasn't giving up. I deepen the kiss and pulled him closer. Marshall took my actions and slid his hand up my shirt and played with my nipple.

I gasp as his cold hand touched my skin. I bit his lip and let out a whimper. He smirked and slid of my boxer briefs off. Marshall gripped my semi hared cock and rubbed his thumb over my tip. I moaned and arched my back. Marshall began to stroke my member and sucked on my neck. I moaned loudly and gripped his hair.

I tried to kick off Marshall's jeans but my legs locked up every time he moved his hand over my cock. " someone looks I like they want me ~" he said raspy. 'uuuhhhh DUH ya dick you dont say' I thought to myself.
He pulled out his cock slid it next to my hole. Before he could do anything else i fliped over. Now im on top. I slowly pushed his member into me. He moaned my name when he was fully in me. I moved bouncing on him moaning each time i sat back down im his dick. He placed his hands on my hips and helped me a little. He bit his lip as i moved faster.

"M-Marsha ah~" I yelled his name. I can feel myself reaching me limit. I bit my lip to stop myself from yelling. " im gonna-" i was cut off by my moan when i release my load shotly after mashall did the same. I clasped on his chest breathing down on he neck

"That was fun!" A high pich vioce squealed. Me and Marshall shot our heads in the direction the voice came from to see bemo clapping his little hands together

"Again! Again! "