Just the four of us

lol hi ~~😊😊😊

Finn's P.O.V.

It been two days since pen left and Marshall and Gumball hasn't left yet. it's kinda awkward because they keep touching a kissing me in front of Fionna. I'm not say I don't like it is just weird that she just stares.

" Is everything ok Finn?" I looked over to see Gumball worried about me I smiled and hugged his right arm." I'm fine." I said while giggling. They always worrying about me. *sigh*. "you know the more you sigh the more pieces of your soul flies away.." Marshall grab me from behind. that kinda scared me. I let go of Gumball's arm and pushed Marshall off of me. " I don't care." I looked down and pouted a little too seem I was upset. I love the attention they give me >////< .

As soon both of them seen my face they both attacked me. " WHAT THE HELL IS WORNG FINN!!!" Marshall yelled
" Finn you can tell us what happen." I laugh a little. this is fun. " Oh nothing I-I'm fine." I crossed my arm and look out of the window.

Gumball hugged me while Marshall still trying see what's wrong. "hey guys." they both looked at me. I thought the broke their necks when the said that geez. I waited thyme spoke " you both are idiots." I laugh out. Marshall screwed up his face and Gumball sat there confused. "That wasn't funny." Marshall growled.

Fionna p.o.v

I can hear Finn and his two "friends" up stairs yelling at each other. I can't believe my two best friends are dating my little brother. They're lucky I didn't beat the crap out of them. " Boys lunch is ready." I yelled as soon as I turned around all tree of them were behind me." HOLY " I yelled while tossing my sandwich in the air. " What the hell guys you gave me a hart attack." I place my hand over my beating chest. Marshall smirked and floated to me. " sorry boob monster we didn't mean it." Boob monster WTH. "BOOB MONSTER first of all my boobs-"

" OK big sis can you just give me my food no one cares about your melons." Finn cut me off. I glared at the both of them and gave them the sandwiches and gave Marshall some strawberries. Great my food is all over the place now *sigh* those idiots

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Shot I know but I'm really busy so that's why I didn't update in along time thanks to all who stared reading my new story Bunnies ♥️ I'm really happy on the read I've got for this story thanks again

Byess