help ?

(A/N)Ollo hope you enjoy this part and sorry for the wait.
___________________________

Marshall p.o.v.

Sigh, I've been watching Finn sleep for about two hours now. I looked over at the window. It's dawn already. I stood
up and walked towards the stairs.

" Marshall..." Finn mumbled in his sleep. I at his adorable face and went down the steps. As I got to the door I looked one last time and left the tree fort. I need to hurry before he wakes up and see me gone I walked to gumballs castle. when I got there he was in his room. He was wearing pink booty shorts.

" I just came from fi's house." gumball lift his head up from his book. He narrowed his at me." What did you do." he said as he got closer to me. Geez he pushy today what's up with him? I smiled and took two steps back. "Nothing..." I said with an evil smirk.

He plucked my nose." I know you're Lying Marshall tell me NOW!"

" I did-"

"NOW MARSHALL LEE !"

"Find I went to check up on his and he ask me stay so I did. I didn't do any thing else I swear." he sighed and sat down on his bed. " sorry I didn't mean to yell at you." I smiled and sat next to him. Wow that the first time gumball said sorry to me he must care a lot.

" It's ok I would of did the same thing."

" That so sweet Marshall." he smiled. I started to lean in closer to him. He did the same thing. Our lips brushed up against each other. At first the kiss was soft and sweet as we deepen the the whole world stop it was just me and bubba. A moan crept from the back of my throat. Our bodies rubbed against each other.

He pulled away. " aw come-on I was having fun." I said. He giggled and gave me pecked on the lips.

-------------(A/N)--------------------------

Hey guy I hope you like this part and this is an big shock isn't it OH yeah if you want to I'll do an RP chapter with me and Marshall or whatever you want me to do and if you have questions fill free to ask

Byesss

~morrigan