Marshall and gumballs pass

Sooooo sorry about the long wait i've been sucked in to the fnaf (five nights at Freddys) fandom lol so here we go.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

A few years ago

Marshall's P.O.V.

  "Come on lets play" Finn whined. I pick him up, "listing little budy i gotta go sorry maybe next time." He groan as i put him back down. This kid can really take the energy out of ya (a/n lol if you can remember *wink wink* but this is the pass so the joke it's that funny) I stretch and began my journey to the candy kingdom. I have to sneak in because i was kick out about 5 and ban lets say gater then 2. I cant help it mostly everyone the is red so its like a kid in a candy story.

When i got to the gates i flew straight to gumball's window. I peek in to see what he was doing. Gumball was laid flat onh is bed while kicking his legs wildly like if he was frustrated with something. What's up with him? I can't hear anything from the outside maybe if I open the window a little. I push lightly on the window slightly opening it.

" No no no no no. It's not true i hate him. Yeah maybe if i told myself i hate him this feeling will go away." gumball started " I hate Marshall Lee. I hate Marshall Lee. I hate Marshall Lee." he shoved his face into him pillow and screamed. This my chance. I slipped through the window. And floated on top of him.

    He slid the pillow off of his face and sighed then open his eyes. "Boo." i said in a low tone. Gumball moved drastically and hit me in the face while falling off his bed." M-Marshall!" he blushed "how what WHY!?." i chucked and floated closer." You where saying?" he looked away from me and blushed hard. This is interesting.

Omg i know what all you are gonna WHAT THATS IT YOU'VE BEEN GONA FOR FIVE YEARS AND YOU'RE GONNA STOP THERE i know but i promise I'll make a longer characters so please cut me some slack ok

Byesss