Threesom part. Yay?

So this is my first smut scene so here we go (>-_•)>
----------------------------------------------

Finn P.O.V.

I sat between Marshall legs blushing like a mad man. Glob why dose he have to do this to me I mean I'm small and and adorable but geez. Sigh. I looked up at him and smiled. he didn't see me because he was to busy arguing with Gumball. I can't believe they're fighting over me, I mean I do like the attention but I feel I should do some thing.

" Um... guys."

"WHAT!" they both yelled making me jump a little. At first I didn't want to say any thing but I began to speak. " you don't have to fight over me I like you both equally ." I whispered loud so the can hear me. Gumball sighed and nodded. " ok then." He smiled. Marshall chuckled and kiss my cheek causing my cheeks to darken. Well at least they stop yelling. Now we all are talking about random things.

"Hey Marshall what happen when you eat a green apple? Do you get sick or some thing?"

"No I don't get sick when I drink anything green I get drunk. It's not a pretty sight." Marshall Lee said then hissed. Gumball just sat quietly reading a book about cooking. I guess this isn't that bad they're both are quiet on. Why am I so special.

(Time Skip (^•~•)> }

Marshall Lee P.O.V.

I can tell Finn was tired. He's so adorable when he's sleepy. " Hey *yarn* we should should go to bed now." I said. Gumball nodded and stood up. I looked at Finn
Who was haft awake. I picked him up bridle style and went up stairs to his room and gummy butt followed. When we went into his room I put down on the bed and took off his hat. Gumball laid down next to him and kiss his lips softly. Then that's when I came in. I kissed his neck looking for his sweet spot. When I heard him moan I bit down causing him to moan loader. Gumball tugged on his shirt telling him to take it off. Finn obeyed and lifted his shirt over his head.

I did the something so did Gumball. I slid my hands down Finn's pants stroking his semi hard member. Finn moaned my and kiss me while Gumball sucked on his nipple. I liked his bottom lip asking for entrance. Finn open his mouth slightly so I can slip my tongue. our tongues dance for awhile then I pulled away. By time I realize we were all naked. Gumball took Finn in his mouth and began sucking. I put two of my fingers up to Finns mouth. He started to licked then while moaning. I took my fingers and put them next to his entrance and rubbed it. Finn grabbed ahold on mine member and began stroking. I bit my lip and moan.

" You're ready?" I whispered in his ear. Finn nodded and whimpered. I pushed my dick inside of him which made him yell in pain. I waited so he can get use to me size and started moving. Gumball moan when took him in his dick in his mouth. I thrust hard into him making Finn yell louder. Gumball was fucking Finn's mouth. I sucked on his neck while thrusting into him.

"Ah~ Finn." I moaned ( whispered ) in to his ear Gumball and Finn came at the same time I thrust into him one more time and released inside him. I fell on the left side of Finn and Gumball fell on the right. He wrapped his hands around Finn's waist and I hugged the both of them and kiss both of they're cheeks and drifted of to sleep.

____________________[A/N]_

So this is my first smut scene so tell me if it was good or not and thank you for the votes and comments I'll try to make another chapter soon so if anything you guys wanna tell me just write in the comments below. byess!!!

~that_fionna *^*