The Question Is?

Thank you for the comments and the the votes so heres an other and also marry Christmas. enjoy ^-^
Marshall Lee's P.O.V.
Gumball. Gumball.Tsk I almost got the chance to touch Finn's lips and he is gonna pull me away from him. he got so nerves.
we all walked towards Gumball's castle, I'm on the right side of Finn and Gumball on the left. Finn looks so cute when he's nervous. the tip of his nose is red how cute ^-^.
" will you stop staring at my little brother you're creeping him out. Jesus Marshall just marry him already. " fionna yelled. I rolled me eyes and looked back at my little chew toy. " I'm planning to." I gave Finn an wink. he quickly turn his head away from me. Gumball gave me an look. sooner or later Finn will be mine
-------------------(time skip) -------------
" okay guys watch Finn for me pen needs me to do some thing for him." first said then left. I look over at bubba (a/n: I think that how you spell his name tell me in the comments if I spelled it wrong and I'll fix it) he look back at me. then we both looked at Finn.
" ya thinking what I'm thinking bubba?"
" yes or no I'm probably thinking someting else." he look at me the Finn. quickly I ran and grabbed Finn's arms and Gumball went for his legs. " Marshall! give me the box under my bed."
Finn's P.O.V.
OH MY GLOB THEY GONNA RAPE ME " please le..." Marshall Lee stuffed an cloth in mouth. Gumball hand cuffed me to the bed and tied my feet to the railing of the bed. okay so I'm tied up with to guys this look bad why did fionna leave me here?
" lets play alittle game I'll go first." Marshall bend down and licked my nape. This feels amazing and... wait what am I saying. This is rape. I need to find away to get out of here. Gumball took to the cloth out my mouth. Before I could say anything his lips press against mine.
(A/N) hey sorry for the LONG WAIT. my phone was acting up so I couldn't do anything. and today is Christmas Eve so I can't wait till tomorrow ^-^. yay do tell me your Christmas president and I'll tell you mine. byes *waves*