|02

Still First Day.

Dayo strolled out of the library happily. He successfully stabbed maths period and was pleased with himself.

He walked to class effortlessly. His walk to class was filled with junior girl's giggles and stares. Dayo was dead gorgeous, from his dark skin to his curly black hair, plum double lips with moustache combo with wellshaped eye brows.

He happily smiled at every junior girl, he loved the attention they gave him.

Senior girls were no different but he got tired of them already.

He walked to his class with a bored expression. He looked around for Pelumi and saw her sitting with busola giggling away.

He felt rather confident and walked up to her.

"Lulu" he said with his deep voice and her head immediately snapped his way.

"Dayo" she said happily smiling showing her braces which Dayo adored. One thing he actually liked about her.

"Thank you" he said dropping the key on table and she just smiled.

"Dont worry I didnt steal your house key" he said laughing.

"Wo, let me be going" Brittany said giggling. Pelumi obviously told Brittany she and Dayo have a thing going on, little does she know she's the only one in their "relationship".

"Pele o, Gongola" Dayo said as she walked past him.

Emmanuel on the other hand was gisting away with Victor about their Holidays they basically spent together.

"How far maths class" dayo asked sitting on victor's table.

"Where were you?" Emmanuel asked rather sternly.

"Library na" I replied casually.

"Pelumi gave you key??" Victor asked almost choking on the liquid he drank from his bottle. Pelumi was this very rude, suck-up girl and for Pelumi to give anybody library key that must mean alot

"I have my ways around her" he said looking at her and not surprisingly she already had her eyes on him in awe.

"Guy she really likes you o" Emmanuel said understanding his friends statement.

"I send am message?" Dayo laughed collecting victor's bottle and drinking from it too.

Jamal and Kamal, the SSS3 twins walked up to them and gave them a bro hug. Kamal and Jamal were rather their own group, they had each other and that was it.

"Boss!" Kamal hailed at Emmanuel making them all laugh.

"We just dey see your picture for Instagram anyhow" Jamal completed laughing.

Everyone knew Emmanuel for four things; good grades, best parties, being a stoner (only those very close to him know this) and highest Instagram followers in the school.

Emmanuel had his picture liked by Don jazzy once without even announcing or telling anybody the whole school knew about it and would literally beg for him to take a selfie with them.