|11

The following day, chika was a girl on a mission. she was determined to destroy what ever was there between Dayo and pelumi, not out of jealousy but hatred.

Chika walked up to Pelumi smiling faintly.

"Heyy!" she greeted as Pelumi returned the smile.

"These you and Dayo love story no get part two?" she asked laughing.

"Omo" Pelumi said simply facing the opposite direction. Pelumi didn't like chika and she wouldn't fake it. She just didnt

"Anywaysssss" she dragged leaning on the wall, and continued. "From my sources Dayo is just playing a bet game with you" chika said with a shrug, Pelumi's face instantly turned into a frown and she looked at her with disgust.

"Wahala be like source" Pelumi said laughing which tipped chika a little.

"Girl to girl, do you really think Dayo can just change over night? He suddenly likes you? I mean, listen to your self out original fboy number one! likes somebody? It's just a sick bet game with Jamal or Kamal and you just played soft and fell right into the trap" Chika said looking at Pelumi sympathetically.

In as much as Pelumi mentally tried to fight it, it made a lot of sense. she asked her self these things every night but only she knew the way Dayo acts and looks at her... but then again what if it's just part of the plan.

Pelumi swiftly turned around and walked away folding her arms trying to brush off what chika had just said.

It wasn't true, Dayo won't do that. lol.

She turned into SS3 block and the first thing to meet her eyes were Dayo and an SS2 girl. He had both hands wrapped around her waist and she was staring up at him like he was confessing his love for her, Pelumi rolled her eyes aggressively and walked into her class.

Kamal was seated on her seat carefree.

"hey, Pelumi-" Kamal started but immediately stop when he sensed the aura she gave off, she was angry and it was obvious. She had her squinted brown eyes directly at him like she'd kill him if he spent another second on her seat.

Kamal immediately stood up and moved far way from her.

too fine to die.

He said in his mind as she sat on her chair and placed her head on her table, she tapped her foot rhythmically like she was waiting for something. well she was, she was waiting for Dayo.
Did he show up? no.

Break ended and she sighed deeply raising her head.

The teacher walked in and right behind him were Dayo and Chika, laughing at each others jokes.

She ticked. That was it.

why would she tell me something and do something similar, was she drunk!

"What is wrong with you, you pig!?" she screamed at Chika getting up kicking her table down to the side because chidinma was seated infront of her causing her books to pour out and chidinma jump away out of shock, but she couldn't care less her vision was blur and all she saw was chika.

Everyone especially Brittany had eyes on the fuming girl, who was staring knives into chika. Chika looked taken back and dead for a moment, she knew Pelumi would react but this was just extra and too much.

"Ewo" Chika eventually said lowly.

"Pelumi!" the teacher yelled at her uncultured behavior but she didn't even spare him a look.